Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, Kasanova King said:

Yes, I heard it too....at 2:29 a girl screams out "Steven!" and you can see the back of a blond hair man in the window.

Nah someone says they're on "tee vee". News station filming there

• Like 2

Just now, HollyWoodRose84 said:

After looking back at that video that is confirmation Adler is there.  That is 100000000% him down to the tattoo on his left arm 

Can you resurrect CSI:MYGNR and post a comparative photo showing Steven Adler from the same angle as the mysterious man in the Troubadour, tattoo and all? :P

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

After looking back at that video that is confirmation Adler is there.  That is 100000000% him down to the tattoo on his left arm 

In this case, they would go with 2 drummers....

There's no way that Steven going to the show WITHOUT being involved on  few songs

I must admit i'm not the biggest Adler fan because his drug problems, but he DESERVES to be there and play

I wanna hear Mr. Brownstone with him so bad....

• Like 2

Just now, HollyWoodRose84 said:

yep. so maybe Steven did come with Slash earlier and it just wasn't caught.

and then Axl and Izzy the final two will show together.

that would only be right with Duff bouncing around friendly with all.

Hard to tell how Axl sounded from that clip, but I'll give my 2 cents...he sounds so good on that part no matter where his voice is that they are pretty similar. 2010 was a little fuller, this one was closer to an 06 scream though. His stamina seemed great because he held the note slightly longer and it's only sound check so I expect him to jump on the gas at showtime. All in all its such a small clip to judge and honestly one of the worst we could have gotten haha not much to tell but we take what we get

3 minutes ago, Strange Broue said:

In this case, they would go with 2 drummers....

There's no way that Steven going to the show WITHOUT being involved on  few songs

I must admit i'm not the biggest Adler fan because his drug problems, but he DESERVES to be there and play

I wanna hear Mr. Brownstone with him so bad....

because of his drug problems is something that we can relate with everyone of them.

• Like 1

after listening to richard's youtube video, I definitely think he has the chops to play with slash. I just want to hear a good complimentary tone from him that meshes well with slash's iconic tone. the only one that truly ever matched slash perfectly was izzy. Slash's current guitarist with the conspirators is pretty close, but not the same as izzy. I'm hoping 4tus can at least sound as close as that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

Nah someone says they're on "tee vee". News station filming there

This. Clear as day based even on how close to the camera the girls voice was, she was not talking about Adler.

That does look like him though. Same tattoo and alleged haircut.