Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, G-Money said:

Fede caught it on Periscope. Other than that, we've got nothing... except that random dude who looked like the love child of Michael Jackson and Gilby Clarke.

lol yeah i was tuned into that guy's one. Got that song stuck in my head that he kept singing two lines of.

28 minutes ago, Apollo said:

Really the best bet out there. A new album with some great songs and a killer tour......could be a start of something big. 

Its too bad they can't find a couple young up and coming bands do take with them to "break" them out. 

Skid Row got their big break by opening for Bon Jovi. 

Gnr could start a rock revolution. But they need a couple young bands to keep the ball rolling. Alice in Chains and The Cult aren't those bands. 

Blacklist Union.

6 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

At times like this I vote they restrict access to members only just like AC/DC fan forums have resorted to lately. 

Ive been here for 10 years and I need my fix of up to date info more than 1000 random guests!

I agree with Sabbath. Why let moochers view our site and lag it hardcore just because they can't get into night train for info. Should be members only viewing 

• Like 2