Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, madison said:

Dude - nothing was ever confirmed about the lineup. 

Yes, we knew that Axl, Slash and Duff were confirmed. But nobody ever confirmed or denied the others being there.

And when you have Izzy coming out of seclusion to post on Twitter that he wanted to be part of it - and Stevie being silent - many people hoped they'd be there. Not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch because some of us expressed disappointment that they aren't there. 

Don't get me wrong: We're all thrilled - ecstatic - to see Slash, Duff and Axl onstage together. But for those of us who have followed the band from day one - we had hoped to see the entire original lineup - while they're all still alive. I'm sure you can understand. 

Those smart enough to connect the dots knew that Frank and Fortus had the gig.

If any other original members were on board, surely it would have made sense to include them in the press release.

Izzy never said he wanted to be a part of it, only that he wasn't going to be a part of it.. which makes it all the more confusing that people have sour grapes now when it was already known Izzy wasn't involved.  

Every time you call Steven Adler "Stevie", a puppy dies.   

Who knows.. maybe Adler makes a guest appearance.. the show is still going.  

1 minute ago, Babooshka said:

Where are people hearing this! I have Fede's periscope, and I hear nothing but chatter and traffic.

Where are people hearing this! I have Fede's periscope, and I hear nothing but chatter and traffic.

Turn it up louder! and ignore the traffic noise...

• Like 1

I'm not excited about the Vegas gigs anymore. 

It's because I don't have a ticket and because of that, I feel like I have seen everything.. If I had a ticket, I would be excited AS FUCK but I'm waiting for Europe dates.

Edited by Bandanaman