Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

I'm sure if Steven and Izzy were there some people would find something else to complain about..probably about Axl not singing it "like he did in the 80's or 90s".....Some people just can't get happy..

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, GNRDK said:

Jesus this day and age and we don't have a livestream.... frustrating that history is taking place and we a basically missing it all.

I'm guessing they didn't stream it because they want to film it, package it up and sell it. 

If it was streamed, then it would be out there, and fans wouldn't need to buy it. 

Just a guess. 

• Like 1

Let's cut the "what is GNR" and arguments over when GNR stopped being GNR. 

That's not what this discussion is to be about.  

There will be plenty of other times and threads to have those discussions. 

Thanks!

• Like 4

Just now, Bandanaman said:

Yes, you have a ticket, I don't. they are not going to come to Europe before 2017 or if ever.

But after all, I want to hear Axl's rant.

Oh I'm sorry, I thought you were one of the people upset this show being before Vegas. They'll hit Europe soon enough. 

14 minutes ago, madison said:

Dude - nothing was ever confirmed about the lineup. 

Yes, we knew that Axl, Slash and Duff were confirmed. But nobody ever confirmed or denied the others being there.

And when you have Izzy coming out of seclusion to post on Twitter that he wanted to be part of it - and Stevie being silent - many people hoped they'd be there. Not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch because some of us expressed disappointment that they aren't there. 

Don't get me wrong: We're all thrilled - ecstatic - to see Slash, Duff and Axl onstage together. But for those of us who have followed the band from day one - we had hoped to see the entire original lineup - while they're all still alive. I'm sure you can understand. 

I hope you're doing well, Maddy, but I've been around since day-1 and I'm not upset Steven or Izzy aren't there.  Frankly, it's been pretty clear who's in the band since that drum head auction. Sure, it would have been nice to see the original 5 onstage together, but that's not happening (yet).  I'm sure it will one day.  Honestly, reading posts about people upset it's not the original 5 is like reading posts about people complaining about the lack of a video feed or someone's social media videos.  

We should all really be enjoying this for what it is.  Not for what it should be in a fan's mind.  

Again, day-1 guy here... and I couldn't be more thrilled.   And I've learned that if I'm not particularly happy about something, I'm not gonna shit on other's parades and complain about it while they're trying to enjoy it. 

Don't like it?  Fine.  You made that point.  No need to keep skipping the record. 

• Like 1

Setlist:

Intro
It's So Easy
Mr Brownstone
Welcome To The Jungle 
Double Talking Jive 
Chinese Democracy
Rocket Queen
You Could Be Mine
Godfather Theme
Sweet Child O'Mine
[...]
Think About You

Seems there was no Madagascar.

15 minutes ago, Xedos said:

This is really fun to watch, but to be honest: I really don´t think that has anything to do with the Guns n Roses I love so much.
GNR 1985-1994

And yet toward the end that GnR you loved included neither Izzy nor Adler.

• Like 3