Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, Bobbo said:

Fuck off with this already. Nobody cares about CD songs and nobody will ever respect them as Gnr songs. Quit crying about it and let everyone else enjoy their time. Playing them is a waste of everyone's time and I'm just stating a fact. Less of that tripe no one wants to hear, and more of what everyone does.

Don't get into this right now in this thread.

9 minutes ago, madison said:

I'm guessing they didn't stream it because they want to film it, package it up and sell it. 

If it was streamed, then it would be out there, and fans wouldn't need to buy it. 

Just a guess. 

That's possible.

But that is such an outdated way of doing it.

Too bad they couldn't set up a streaming system that charged for access.    I bet everyone on this forum would have gladly coughed up $20 for streaming access.   

3 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

Fuck off with this already. Nobody cares about CD songs and nobody will ever respect them as Gnr songs. Quit crying about it and let everyone else enjoy their time. Playing them is a waste of everyone's time and I'm just stating a fact. Less of that tripe no one wants to hear, and more of what everyone does.

You're just stating your opinion.  Jeesh.