Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

1 minute ago, rudolf1978 said:

Talking about that girl in the stage.......................and nobody realize that in 6 days they will perform in coacchela and AXL SOUND LIKE MICKEY MOUSE! the guy just need to find someone to help him or this is going to be a total circus

Jim_You_Seem_Upset_GIF.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jthunders13 said:

Doubt it. My guess is it was tweet or he just didn't get along with new band. To all those saying you don't need the 2nd keyboard, how else would they play Maddy?

A new band member for being able to add one song to the setlist?! Doubt it.

Dont get me wrong: I am fine with her being in the band.

50 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

that's essentially what i said, he needs to get in better cardio shape to SUSTAIN RASP and volume of sound. he certainly can do it if he wants.

he use to be a cardio animal and that was a massive part of seeing GNR live. he was always running around stage while simultaneously sounding almost recording studio quality.

seeing a stationary Axl on stage without at least a solid consistent voice behind it will be incredibly shocking to those who haven't followed the band in 25+ years. and those are the majority of people that GNR management is counting on to buy tickets and sell out massive venues.

Doesnt He always gets better along with time when touring

2 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

Talking about that girl in the stage.......................and nobody realize that in 6 days they will perform in coacchela and AXL SOUND LIKE MICKEY MOUSE! the guy just need to find someone to help him or this is going to be a total circus

Come off it. Most people who actually attended the concert say it was awesome and that the band was in great shape. You're opinion is based on a short clip and nothing more.

Besides, i don't think he actually sounded that bad. Certainly better than previous years.

Just now, Live Like a Suicide said:

Come off it. Most people who actually attended the concert say it was awesome and that the band was in great shape. You're opinion is based on a short clip and nothing more.

Besides, i don't think he actually sounded that bad. Certainly better than previous years.

Hope that, i will wait for the videos.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lowrlder54 said:

Was an amazing show, amazing energy in the crowd despite major sleep depreviation. Cant believe how tiny that place was.

There was mic issues here and there, axl kept leaving the stage but i thought his voice was great until paradise

Loved all the slash solos. He makes chi dem songs seem more interesting.

Wttj, its so easy, my michelle,night train were the highlights 4 me

Better felt awkward to me

The bromancing during kohd was something special.

Was cool too see jim carrey, lenny, cage and dice overlooking us from the side balcony

Any videos of the bromancing please? Or pictures? 

9 minutes ago, thirdeyeuss400 said:

The reason they got that scene/anime/hipster chick is cause they're trying to attract a new younger fan base. That's my view of it.

eh? lol. how on earth is she a hipster chick?

honestly the 'hipster' dig gets thrown round way to easily nowadays.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

So what was the setlist? And there was no Stradlin or Adler? And what is this about a woman in Pitman's place?

1-It's So Easy
2-Mr. Brownstone
3-Chinese Democracy
4-Welcome to the Jungle
5-Double Talking Jive 
6-Live and Let Die
7-Rocket Queen
8-You Could Be Mine
9-Slash solo God Father theme
10-Sweet Child O' Mine
11-New Rose (The Damned cover)
12-Better
13-Knockin' on Heaven's Door
14-My Michelle
15-Nightrain
16-Paradise City

No Adler or Izzy and yeah there is a girl in the band now.

2 minutes ago, SoniaRose said:

We get that. We got it the first time you complained and we got it the tenth time you complained. Now kindly, pretty please with sugar on top....shut the fuck up. 

Axl sounds great,no trace of mickey mouse,and he looks thinner than ever................

We get that. We got it the first time you complained and we got it the tenth time you complained. Now kindly, pretty please with sugar on top....shut the fuck up. 

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

So what was the setlist? And there was no Stradlin or Adler? And what is this about a woman in Pitman's place?

From CD they had the title track and Better

No Steven or Izzy. It seems pitman has been fired and a girl has replaced him, that girl is brain's girlfriend. Brain was the drummer till 2006 if you din't know. 

7 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

There have been times when he was in good physical shape, but the mickey voice still came through (2001/2002).  I think a huge part of that sustained rasp sound was anger/rage...I've noticed that Axl sounds better when he's angry. 

totally agree, he's best when he's angry. it's been a while since i watched the HOB New Year's Eve 2001 show but i can't recall thinking he sounded bad.. would need to watch again though.

• Like 1