Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

N' here I am..... reading this thread N' saw Slash just tweeted, hoping photo of Him with Axl, talking right now or having dinner with Axl N' Duff.... but what I got is this pic 

:facepalm:

Screenshot_2016-04-03-01-18-28.png

LOL of course, his weird pics - as always!

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

N' here I am..... reading this thread N' saw Slash just tweeted, hoping photo of Him with Axl, talking right now or having dinner with Axl N' Duff.... but what I got is this pic 

:facepalm:

Screenshot_2016-04-03-01-18-28.png

Come on CSI:GNR we must be able to read something in to this. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

You be respectful, this thread has nothing to do with Steven. I am just fine with this lineup and would love to discuss it and the show. Not have a pity party for Steven. He wasn't there, get over it. There were reasons, and you don't know any of them and it's none of your business. Mods, please do your job and delete all these Steven posts out of this thread. 

I don't think Steven's absence is entirely irrelevant to last nights discussion but if it's going to cause friction in this thread there is a dedicated Steven thread that people would be better posting in.

17 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

Can you guys go start your own Steven pity party thread? This thread is about the show last night. Quit ruining it for us who don't give a shit if he was there or not.

No. It is sad that the mere mention of Steven Adler's name causes you to figuratively 'froth at the mouth'. 

2 hours ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

Yes there has, for sure.

Nothing compares to the Chinese Democracy leaks.

Ah, yes. The Chinese Democracy leaks.

As you'll likely know at this point my personal favorite moment was when the guy claimed to be hiding under a desk in a music studio recording IRS. I know I don't have the facts exactly right but that was fucking hilarious.

3 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

As you'll likely know at this point my personal favorite moment was when the guy claimed to be hiding under a desk in a music studio recording IRS. I know I don't have the facts exactly right but that was fucking hilarious.

irs leaked on april 1st 2004.

4 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

That time when Axl join Sebastian Bach on The Eddie Trunk Show. Crazy times!

2 minutes ago, cold_as_ice said:

That time when Axl join Sebastian Bach on The Eddie Trunk Show. Crazy times!

I still listen to that sometimes when I'm in need of being electrified.

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEEE"

*Also, what the fuck has happened to my avatar?

Edited by W. Axl Kev
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

How many times Duff reuniting with Guns N' Roses now? 

FB_IMG_1459621900251.jpg

Duff's whole appearance is just the opposite of becoming washed up. This is about as gracefully as someone can age and still play songs from when they were 25. Cudos to him. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

I still listen to that sometimes when I'm in need of being electrified.

"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEEE"

*Also, what the fuck has happened to my avatar?

Everytime I hear "I Wanna be Somebody" by W.A.S.P., it bring me back!

Edited by cold_as_ice
  • Like 1