Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

14 minutes ago, W. Axl Kev said:

Ah, yes. The Chinese Democracy leaks.

As you'll likely know at this point my personal favorite moment was when the guy claimed to be hiding under a desk in a music studio recording IRS. I know I don't have the facts exactly right but that was fucking hilarious.

My favorite moment was when The Blues supposedly leaked.

Downloaded it and was hyped as f**k

Pressed play.

And it was Elton John - And I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues.

26 minutes ago, alfierose said:

I don't think Steven's absence is entirely irrelevant to last nights discussion but if it's going to cause friction in this thread there is a dedicated Steven thread that people would be better posting in.

I'ts annoying as fuck to read all these Debbie downer posts about Steven in a thread that should be about one of the greatest nights of all time. Since it seems inevitable to stop, I will just enjoy last night as it was and not come back to this thread.

8 minutes ago, dork_number_108 said:

My favorite moment was when The Blues supposedly leaked.

Downloaded it and was hyped as f**k

Pressed play.

And it was Elton John - And I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues.

Hahahahaha! I think that happened to all of us at one point.

I'm sure I was subjected to Michael MacDonald on one occasion.

1 minute ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

I'ts annoying as fuck to read all these Debbie downer posts about Steven in a thread that should be about one of the greatest nights of all time. Since it seems inevitable to stop, I will just enjoy last night as it was and not come back to this thread.

Why are you going on and on over this matter? Steven is not the only thing being discussed, we discussed which celebs went there? that is wrong too? some one said and even I said that I dint expect Bradley cooper to be there, that is wrong too?

If some people are concerned over someone, then that is wrong too?

Last night Fede stood outside the venue doing the live stream for all the fans, that was wrong too?

Give me a break man. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smoking guns said:

Who played the solos on Betta and CD? How do we have no film or confirmation? Maybe someone already said. If so please tell me what they said and I apologize. 

For CD the solos were divided, I know Slash played the intro of better and I guess he played the solo of better too. 

7 minutes ago, Mr_Sparkle said:

bye.

• Like 1

People need to relax. Slash & Axl are back together. Best thing ever.

Let's not forget we used to be happy with Bumblefoot who was absolutely shite.

He was also seriously weird. A bee themed guitar shaped like a foot? Please.