Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

Just now, GNRfan2008 said:

Good point but that sounds like Slash soloing instead of a nu-Gunner. Either it's from last night or it's 23+ year old recording. 

It'd have to be clever editing if it was 23 years old, cause as pointed out I don't believe Axl ever did that "hah!" in such a nasally voice in the old days. Thats definitely a new trait, so it either proves it new or someone went at lengths to create a fake of this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Black Sabbath said:

Axl and Baz must have had some kind of falling out because otherwise I would think Baz would have definitely been last night.

Good point. Hadn't thought of that. Seems like Michelle Young was there, that's kinda cool.

It seems she was not invited, this is what she wrote on FB

Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes. Having your birthday on April Fools Day can be a cruel joke....but I guess it keeps it interesting...so maybe GNR playing the Troubadour on April Fools day isn't real? I haven't been invited, so please stop asking me if I'm going...It really hurts my feelings that if they are playing they haven't invited me. So I am going to try and enjoy my day in other ways...Thank You.

10 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

Axl and Baz must have had some kind of falling out because otherwise I would think Baz would have definitely been there last night.

He's gonna be in Vegas next weekend. I hope he and Axl are not in bad terms, geez. It can't be!!

Just now, killuridols said:

He's gonna be in Vegas next weekend. I hope he and Axl are not in bad terms, geez. It can't be!!

I don't think so he is on bad terms with Axl and he does have a direct contact with Duff. 

16 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

There could be utopia on Earth and some people would still find something to bitch about. Holy shit

Yes. Let's get a third keyboardist, this Rockband needs it!

16 minutes ago, Crazyman said:

1 minute ago, GNR-girl said:

Was Steven Tyler there?

Not sure, but I was thinking about him and Joe Perry yesterday. They have been very close with the band, But I don't think so they were there.