Guns N' Roses PLAY TROUBADOUR LOS ANGELES, FRIDAY APRIL 1, 2016: Axl, Slash & Duff Reunited

2 minutes ago, tonsco said:

Just can't stop watching that Jungle video.... watching a different band member everytime.  They are seriously having some honest fun!

I'm doing the exact same thing! :D 

3 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

I guess Team Brazil is still very much a thing.

10xdq8k.jpg

Who are these people?

8 minutes ago, sonofnazareth said:

That is a possibility. Its difficult to make an assumption based on a few short clips.

Yeah it is, I can't wait for full vids. And octofilms filmed it all so that will be good.

The part in it so easy when he sing "hit the bullseye every night " right at the end he looks down and pulls his mic away but his voice is still heard. Anyway, I don't care but like you guys, I couldn't help notice  

3 minutes ago, GNRSkidRow1 said:

I guess Team Brazil is still very much a thing.

10xdq8k.jpg

Haven't seen this one yet:

They are Axl's personal handlers, Slash and Duff have their own managers and their own lawyers. This time some one else has a upper hand. As Eddie Money said, its someone big this time. You saw the amount of promotion they are doing? no way TB could ever do that. 

2 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

They are Axl's personal handlers, Slash and Duff have their own managers and their own lawyers. This time some one else has a upper hand. As Eddie Money said, its someone big this time. You saw the amount of promotion they are doing? no way TB could ever do that. 

TB still manages the band though.

Andrei (on the right) is more of a friend who helps with minor things and After Party stuff.

1 minute ago, Black Sabbath said:

TB still manages the band though.

Andrei (on the right) is more of a friend who helps with minor things and After Party stuff.

I doubt Duff and Slash would take orders from TB

Im sure TB is very much involved but I don't think so they represent Slash and Duff in any legal stuff. 

As I said everyone has their own personal managers and their own lawyers. 

6 minutes ago, raggedyman said:

Yeah it is, I can't wait for full vids. And octofilms filmed it all so that will be good.

The part in it so easy when he sing "hit the bullseye every night " right at the end he looks down and pulls his mic away but his voice is still heard. Anyway, I don't care but like you guys, I couldn't help notice  

He is still singing when he pulls his mic away and looks down..but I do see what you mean, it is strange. I'm not sure what to make of it at this point..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

image.jpeg

Awesome....that is cool!

4 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Amazing. 20 fucking years later. Gosh it's still hard to believe it's all happening

20 years?  Do your math again.  *I'm just giving you a hard time

Edited by Original

2 minutes ago, Chuerta86 said:

This was at 80 pages yesterda.....wow!

Anyway, just short notes

• Axl sounded AMAZING, probably the best I've heard him since 2010
  • Axl was full of smiles, really moving, dancing and just looked like a new person, so full of confidence.
  • A lot of exchanges between Duff and Axl
  • Duff laughing at Axl jokes reference to this being the first show in 23 years (people were loud and couldn't hear much)
  • Slash was on fire, not many exchanges with Axl at first but midway through the end they also exchanged laughs, got close together and hug in the end
  • Fortus was fun to see, played Bumbleefoots arpeggios in Better while Slash did his take on the solo
  • The band did a jam before Better, at first I thought it was a new song, but eventually it turned into Better. I did not hear the intro lick just the intro chorus being sung mostly by Duff. Perhaps someone else who was there can address that. To me it sounded pretty good though.
  • Slash didn't seem to like Chinese Democracy, perhaps it was me but he looked bored. As an editorial, I felt this song doesn't suit Slash style. I would have imagined Street of Dreams would more suitable.
  • She-Pitman (Melissa Reese) was pretty cool and fun to watch, she was doing backing vocals, and seemed to also do samples but I couldn't really hear anything.
  • Axl fell on his back but kept smiling and singing during Mr. Brownstone, his pants also had  a huge hole.
  • DOUBLE TALKING JIVE!!! Nuff said
  • New Rose was also a nice surprise!
  • Frank sounded better than the other times, still missing the Adler feel, but he was solid. Perhaps it was the venue, the excitement or adrenaline. His drum set also looked smaller and much simpler.
  • The Godfather with the full band was EPIC. Slash started it, followed by Dizzy on piano and then the rest of the band it led into SWOM
  • Not sure if it was intentional or not but the end of SCOM sounded just a tad different, I think Duff played an off note.

It definitely was my best GnR experience, it was a historical night. What better place to see a rebirth of GnR of sorts in a place that hold so much history. I think we can expect surprises live in terms of songs; it was reported that Coma was played during soundcheck, I did not hear it so take it for what it is. That with the inclusion of Double Talking Jive I think they will be playing more deep cuts and stuff they havent touched in years. I would not be surprised if they add Perfect Crime.

Vegas be ready because your ass is going to get kicked hard.

Celebrities that i remember:  Nicholas Cage, Jim Carrey, Rocket Raccoon, Lenny Kravitz and Daryl Dixon.

Awesome review.  THANK YOU!   And LOL at "She-Pitman".  And I agree, CD (the song) not Slash' cup of tea.  SOD would be great top hear.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I think it's a playback recording of his live singing. Just so he doesn't have to actually sing the word twice.

It's a Delay effect and it was Pitman's duty to put this live, although I think it was very unnecessary.