97.9 Loop says they are giving away FREE Tickets this weekend for Guns N' Roses Chicago show

3 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

Mancow on the Loop said maybe a month or more ago that Guns were coming to Chicago on July 4th weekend, but I haven't heard ANYTHING said since. 

Right, but didn't you say they said they were giving away tix to the very first show?  That isn't on Facebook anywhere...only what is posted here.

6 minutes ago, Billsfan said:

This also tells me the full announcement is coming soon.

We could get the full announcement tomorrow with a surprise gig and the band starts doing press next week. I'm excited

Yeah, they might spend the week building up to the Vegas shows. That would be so cool.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Original said:

I just reserved my Chicago hotel....for that weekend of July 1-3.  BAM!  Hilton- across the street (15-20 minute walk) from Soldier Field. 

What if it doesn't end up being that weekend? Will you be able to get a refund? 

6 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

RATE RULES AND CANCELLATION POLICY:

Your reservation is guaranteed for late arrival.

Please contact us should you need to cancel your reservation.

Cancellations are required by 11:59 PM on Jun 30, 2016 local hotel time.

Cancellation penalties may apply.

3 hours ago, James Bond said:

The 8th (Friday) is more likely for the general on-sale I would imagine. You'd also have plenty of pre-sale opportunities during the week ahead of the 8th.

I just hope it isn't either :/ Wait til the following week!

On March 31, 2016 at 2:45 PM, GnR Chris said:

BAM.  No cancellation needed!  And for those of you doing Soldier Field- get a hotel within walking distance.   Impossible to get a cab post show...you have a lot of people to compete with.  

4 hours ago, Original said:

BAM.  No cancellation needed!  And for those of you doing Soldier Field- get a hotel within walking distance.   Impossible to get a cab post show...you have a lot of people to compete with.  

I live in Chicago and my bro is walking distance so no hotel for me! hahaha

• Like 1