It is illegal to use a legal name

Gracii Guns

I thought that we had a conspiracy theory thread, but I couldn't find it.

This appeared near my house today. I searched for it on Google and their site was down. 

Its some legal crap about being slaves to governments through the power of birth certificates.

Some conspiracy theorists have bought ad space all over the UK. 

My main concern is who is sponsoring these ads? (And will they be my business angel)?

Snakepit… over to you!

image.jpeg

Snakepit cannot be reached at this moment as he is into his 3rd nightly bag of skunk, he's indisposed, occupied and vacant all at once, contemplating his navel fluff thinkin' 'i wonder if i could play guitar better if i had more fingers', he will be available for comment any time after 4am, your patience is appreciated.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 2

Literally what happens when you let people sit around all day without a job and try to think about stuff when thinking clearly isn't what they were put on this earth for.

If I had to hint at a career choice for such people I'd suggest fertiliser if I didn't think it would inevitably make the potatoes and hence chips (of which I eat many) dumber. 

image.jpeg

I wrote a quite lengthy reply discussing what this is all about, but the forum ate it. Anyway, the gist is that a "name" as given on a birth certificate, was given without your consent and does not represent "you" but is rather just a social contract between "you" and the government and therefore not legal or enforceable. Another thing that these "free men" argue is that they do not have to have things such as MOT, driver's licenses, TV licenses etc, and that they are not "citizens" as that implies "subject". Basically they want to be free to do whatever they want whenever they want, but they sure as shit remember their name when it comes time to sign on.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I wrote a quite lengthy reply discussing what this is all about, but the forum ate it. Anyway, the gist is that a "name" as given on a birth certificate, was given without your consent and does not represent "you" but is rather just a social contract between "you" and the government and therefore not legal or enforceable. Another thing that these "free men" argue is that they do not have to have things such as MOT, driver's licenses, TV licenses etc, and that they are not "citizens" as that implies "subject". Basically they want to be free to do whatever they want whenever they want, but they sure as shit remember their name when it comes time to sign on.

So if you're up on a charge you can go 'i ain't Pappy Tron ergo these charges aren't being levied against me, see ya later, ta very much'?  Somehow i don't see that working.  They spelt my name wrong on on a blood sample after i got done drinking driving and i tried to make use of it and the bloke was just like 'yeah, probably best you kept your trap shut and didn't piss the judge off' :lol:

I understand the theory- that a name is just a tool we use to identify ourselves. They take it a couple of million steps further though to the point where it's impractical. We all have to pick our battles, and they picked this one.

Additionally, as a 'free man' without a drivers' licence nor MOT, I don't feel that free. 

On mygnrforum.com it isn't illegal to use a legal name, but it is advised that you don't. <---- official policy right there. 

Flowers in your hair?

Your name has always been registered historically regardless, with your local parish: ''births, deaths, marriages''. Any historians will know this as it is our main resource for a person's existence before the twentieth century - it provides some of the evidence for the Shakespearean Stratfordian debates.  Anyone who is interested in researching their family tree will have spent many hours spooling through these documents in libraries, that and military records.

Not that any of this invalidates the argument but I am simply saying the process has antiquity. Indeed the Romans conducted censuses, according to each individual voting tribe.

34 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Flowers in your hair?

Your name has always been registered historically regardless, with your local parish: ''births, deaths, marriages''. Any historians will know this as it is our main resource for a person's existence before the twentieth century - it provides some of the evidence for the Shakespearean Stratfordian debates.  Anyone who is interested in researching their family tree will have spent many hours spooling through these documents in libraries, that and military records.

Not that any of this invalidates the argument but I am simply saying the process has antiquity. Indeed the Romans conducted censuses, according to each individual voting tribe.

Ah, but that just supports the notion that The Man has been sticking it to people for many-a-year.

6 hours ago, PappyTron said:

Ah, but that just supports the notion that The Man has been sticking it to people for many-a-year.

Historically there is a point there. Governments have always sought to gain a monopoly over information about their citizens for purposes of control - The Domesday Book is proof of this. You could even argue that a large part of today's state apparatus was developed solely for such purposes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2016 at 11:22 PM, Len B'stard said:

Snakepit cannot be reached at this moment as he is into his 3rd nightly bag of skunk, he's indisposed, occupied and vacant all at once, contemplating his navel fluff thinkin' 'i wonder if i could play guitar better if i had more fingers', he will be available for comment any time after 4am, your patience is appreciated.

'You have reached Snake-Pit. I am thankful/sorry that you've chosen/had no choice but look to me/blame me for all the answers that you're seeking, however I can't come to the phone just at the moment, so; if I could ask you to please leave your name and your number along with a brief message so somebody can get back to you. Thanks for calling.'

'At the tone, please record your message, you may hang up after you have finished recording your message or press the pound key if you wish to re record your message.'

Edited by Snake-Pit

11 minutes ago, Len B'stard said:

Has anyone else noticed an increasingly toffee-arsed Tory tone to t'forum lately? :lol:

I try to be a-political

Like.. Non biased.

I don't even know what this campaign about legal name awareness is about and why it should ever matter; what's shocking to me is Panama Ladies and Gentleman.

I have valid reason for Delaware that should always be immune from David Cameron's war on Tax Havens..

I think Delaware can afford to be a tax haven but a developing country such as Panama can't it seems?

Plus with the proximity to my brother outside Philadelphia and sister in Ocean County, NJ; Delaware also makes sense for personal reasons too.

I've long thought; If I set foot into America, it'll probably be through Delaware! - This was when I didn't know how special/lucrative Delaware was; I just liked it for it's friendly tax laws for corporations and it's location. (I just assumed, every other state in America was like that with their taxes). 

Edited by Snake-Pit

1 hour ago, Gracii Guns said:

@Snake-Pit, you're a closeted Tory. You and @Dazey should hang out sometime. :P

Thats your fuckin' modern hippie type to a T though innit?  They bang on about occupy wall street and the rights of the people and government control, soon as they get a little into their 20s they'll have your guts out over a torn fiver.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...