cross logo and missing gig

hi chaps. new member here and i have a couple of questions for you.

the cross logo has 5 skulls but in the past (such as on the pinball machine) another logo appeared with 6 skulls. who is the 6th man ?

second question is i have an old flyer for a gnr gig at the cathay de grande on 2 august 1985, reading books by slash,adler,canter which are all good for early gigs and info on this forum i cant find nothing about this gig. can anyone tell me if this gig was played or not ?

8 minutes ago, donny said:

the cross logo has 5 skulls but in the past (such as on the pinball machine) another logo appeared with 6 skulls. who is the 6th man ?

second question is i have an old flyer for a gnr gig at the cathay de grande on 2 august 1985, reading books by slash,adler,canter which are all good for early gigs and info on this forum i cant find nothing about this gig. can anyone tell me if this gig was played or not ?

I've never ever heard of a logo with a 6th skull. Do you have an example of it you could post?

Actually, the only "addition" is Dizzy Reed --- but Matt Sorum and Gilby Clarke are also represented, replacing Izzy and Steven of course.

In order (from top to bottom and left to right) it's Dizzy, Matt, Axl, Duff, Slash then Gilby.

Edited by thunderram

1 hour ago, donny said:

Pics of the flyer please, thanks

3 minutes ago, troccoli said:

Pics of the flyer please, thanks

looking at your name i think its you i emailed some time ago with pics of the flyer, the decry are the main band on the flyer and guns n roses has a line across it making me think it was cancelled hence not appearing in the list of past gigs

22 hours ago, donny said:

looking at your name i think its you i emailed some time ago with pics of the flyer, the decry are the main band on the flyer and guns n roses has a line across it making me think it was cancelled hence not appearing in the list of past gigs

hahahaha, I will check my email, thanks