Night Train and ticket sales

The Toronto Ticketmaster link has an option for people to buy a ticket with a membership. That'll work for those not already members, but it also means the scalpers will likely also do that since it just means spending an extra $45 on top of ticket costs. For that reason and the usual ticket battle headache, I'm doing VIP.

I bit the bullet and got my Membership for the Nightrain to have access to the presale for tomorrow for Toronto. (I'm in Montreal).   Super excited!!  I'll get the VIP most likely (depending on pricing).... As we're only allowed 2 tickes per membership, works perfect for me and my wife!   

So we should receive an email tomorrow for the presale, correct? 

1 minute ago, oscar_21 said:

I bit the bullet and got my Membership for the Nightrain to have access to the presale for tomorrow for Toronto. (I'm in Montreal).   Super excited!!  I'll get the VIP most likely (depending on pricing).... As we're only allowed 2 tickes per membership, works perfect for me and my wife!   

So we should receive an email tomorrow for the presale, correct? 

Correct. Also - there's a limit of 4 for VIP packages, so you're definitely good to go.

10 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Correct. Also - there's a limit of 4 for VIP packages, so you're definitely good to go.

Excellent!!!   Man! So pumped!   I've been a lurker since the website:  "The Lost Rose"  any one remember that one? !!!  I still can't believe that after discovering GNR in 1996 (yeah perfect timing huh?) I will finally be able to see them reunited!  

Back on topic:   The sale is on EST time (I just have a countdown on ticketmaster of 14 hr)...  Do you know by any change if the ticketmaster.com  or  .CA  would cause any issue?   ...  This would be my first time getting on a presale of this caliber... hope everything works out! 

I dont suppose there is anywhere to see the pricing...I just bought a member ship the 45US$ one so in otherwords like 65 Canadian! 

Any idea what V.I.P Tickets will include? 

Rogers Centre isn't a great venue for concerts but stoked nonetheless!!! 

Unfortunately having a couple of kids and having a rough financial year means limited funds... I have about 300$ for a pair of tickets hopefully the seats will be decent... few sites reported NON v.i.p tickets rangers from 50 to 250 $ each! that's Us so probably 75 - 350 Canadian...hopefully 150 a ticket gets us decent seats... Baselines of second deck would be nice... i hope upper decks aren't priced at 150! 

25 minutes ago, Sajus said:

I dont suppose there is anywhere to see the pricing...I just bought a member ship the 45US$ one so in otherwords like 65 Canadian! 

Unfortunately having a couple of kids and having a rough financial year means limited funds... I have about 300$ for a pair of tickets hopefully the seats will be decent... few sites reported NON v.i.p tickets rangers from 50 to 250 $ each! that's Us so probably 75 - 350 Canadian...hopefully 150 a ticket gets us decent seats... Baselines of second deck would be nice... i hope upper decks aren't priced at 150! 

You can check the packages at VIP nation.... which brings me to the question....  Does anyone know how it works?  like, I go to gunsnroses.com and then click on tours... I scrolled down until I found Toronto, then clicked on VIP packages and that brings me to  VIPnation.... so tomorrow should I buy from ticketmaster.ca or vipnation or where?   Any suggestions? 

1 minute ago, oscar_21 said:

You can check the packages at VIP nation.... which brings me to the question....  Does anyone know how it works?  like, I go to gunsnroses.com and then click on tours... I scrolled down until I found Toronto, then clicked on VIP packages and that brings me to  VIPnation.... so tomorrow should I buy from ticketmaster.ca or vipnation or where?   Any suggestions? 

You'll be able to buy VIP through Ticketmaster. They're all connected!

25 minutes ago, Sajus said:

Rogers tops out at $250 Canadian.

2 minutes ago, Roket said:

@James Bond where does it say I can get up to 4 VIP? 

Under Ticket Limits on the Ticketmaster links - it says 2 tickets max for Nightrain members, 4 max for VIP, and 8 max for general.

General on-sale that is, not GA. ;)

Edited by James Bond
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, James Bond said:

Under Ticket Limits on the Ticketmaster links - it says 2 tickets max for Nightrain members, 4 max for VIP, and 8 max for general.

General on-sale that is, not GA. ;)

Do you think their will still be decent pit tickets available next Friday if I do not sign up for the Nightrain?

You can just go on stubhub yourself right now, and look up gnr tickets for several shows.. and there are plenty available.  Obviously nightrain does not have as much of an inside track as they want you to believe.

Before 10:00 AM (Local Time)

1. Go to Guns N' Roses Homepage ( Log In - Go to 'Tour' section - Write Down Presale Code - Go to city/show of choice - Click Tickets/VIP Packages)

At 10:00 AM (Local Time)

2. Ticketmaster - (Enter Presale Code - Wipe sweat from face - Curse those PoS scalpers - Get tickets - Check out)

Sometime after 10:00 AM (Local Time)

3. Go to MyGNR (Gloat!)*

*Optional

• Like 1