Night Train and ticket sales

1 minute ago, Muddy said:

So its fastest to get the tickets on ticketmaster?  Can you purchase direct thru the GNR website?

The GnR website (Tour Section link) will link you to VIPNation (For VIP Packages)

The show you chose will then link to the corresponding ticketmaster page.

The "Nightrain Presale" link will probably go straight to Ticketmaster

Well, there will always be people "in the know" who get back channel hookups to tickets then sell them for outrageous prices. It's so sad, really.

But as FAN CLUB members, we should be guaranteed good seats on the presale for the day of sale. Yet they don't guarantee you'll get tickets or even good tickets. It sucks.

Long time lurker (since 05), finally have a good reason to post, the impossibly improbable return of GNR :)  Also, I logged into my account (for those who already have the membership) and the presale code is there so I think most of us will be ok for the presale.

9 hours ago, GNRSBACKBOI said:

Do you think their will still be decent pit tickets available next Friday if I do not sign up for the Nightrain?

Honestly, I'd do the Nightrain. Considering they'll hold "x" number of GA tickets for that top tier VIP package I don't think chancing a standard ticket during the Friday sale is ideal. Toronto is always a shit show for tickets no matter what the show is.

Anyone ever got a message saying:

"We are sorry, but due to a large number of fraudulent credit card attempts from your area, we are unable to process your request at this time. Please call the toll-free order line at 1-800-767-7160 or international at +1-916-414-2921 to complete your order."

When trying to buy a membership on the nightrain? I tried calling the international number, but just got an automated answer wanting me to leave a message, Fuck that. 

A buddy of mine already got tickets on barginseatsonline. WTF? I got a night train package and have been patiently waiting to get tickets all morning, just to find out they are on sale already. I hope he has shitty seats. Grrr

17 minutes ago, KeeKat said:

A buddy of mine already got tickets on barginseatsonline. WTF? I got a night train package and have been patiently waiting to get tickets all morning, just to find out they are on sale already. I hope he has shitty seats. Grrr

Those are from a reseller and as such, the validity of the tickets can't be confirmed. Ticketmaster is the authorized, primary ticketing company for the summer shows, so I would strongly recommend buying tickets from TM.

Just now, GunsDK said:

Those are from a reseller and as such, the validity of the tickets can't be confirmed. Ticketmaster is the authorized, primary ticketing company for the summer shows, so I would strongly recommend buying tickets from TM.

Oh trust me, I will get mine through nighttrain/ticketmaster. I'd never risk the possibility of getting a fake ticket to this show! I was just pissed off to hear that they are somehow selling tickets already.

4 minutes ago, surforia said:

So do we think there will be any GA tix available through Nightrain (other than through VIP)?

Because if you blow your load trying to snag GA tix through Nightrain, you've just cost yourself bigtime in terms of the seats you'll actually get if there are none available.

8 minutes ago, dmd887 said:

When I click on the Nighttrain presale link on the tour page, it just brings me right back to the tour page. Is there not a waiting room you are able to enter before 10am?

They had that in previous pre sales 

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

Got my code. Gonna try for the $153 tickets first, but I'll take whatever I can get. 

How are you seeing exact pricing . I'm just able to pull up a range of prices for the Toronto show. Where are the $150 tix for Detroit since I'll try for those at a later sale.

1 minute ago, Subtle Signs said:

How are you seeing exact pricing . I'm just able to pull up a range of prices for the Toronto show. Where are the $150 tix for Detroit since I'll try for those at a later sale.

No idea where the actual seats are but all the pricing is listed right on the Ford Field website

13 minutes ago, James Bond said:

As far as I can tell with the Toronto gig it's the usual Ticketmaster method - the page itself will just refresh at 10:00am.

I'm on now,10 mins to go. Is there a way to see prices for individual sections? I want what ever the section right below 210 is if that's Slash's side in red. I can't see the numbers but it looks like 113? I hope it's no more than $150.

Just now, Subtle Signs said:

I'm on now,10 mins to go. Is there a way to see prices for individual sections? I want what ever the section right below 210 is if that's Slash's side in red. I can't see the numbers but it looks like 113? I hope it's no more than $150.

Not as of yet, it's still just showing the range. I'm making a financially poor decision and just going VIP, but I do hope for those trying for regular tickets that it's not a flat $250 everywhere but the upper decks where the $49 price would be.

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

Not as of yet, it's still just showing the range. I'm making a financially poor decision and just going VIP, but I do hope for those trying for regular tickets that it's not a flat $250 everywhere but the upper decks where the $49 price would be.

Now I might want 207 as it's higher but looks to be Slash's side of the stage. Haven't been to this venue in forever,if ever! I'm assuming you can't select a specific section,just best available at whatever price range you want once they are available?