Night Train and ticket sales

Got club seats for the Foxboro show! Woohoo! Overall the process was pretty straightforward. I noticed when I clicked the link from the GNR website there was a significant delay. Then I just went straight to Ticketmaster myself and no issues.

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

If only, eh? But I would have jumped on the row 14 as well. I was more worried about the section than the row to be honest. Fifth row is just a bonus! I'm glad because the Nightrain code was a bust.

Really?

I didn't even try to access VIP before putting in the dumb code. I put in the code, thinking I needed it for VIP,  went with VIP, panicked, bought the first tickets I could find and checked out

Went back to see what else was there, refreshed at least 5 different times, then site went to hell.

Just now, FuriousStyles said:

Really?

I didn't even try to access VIP before putting in the dumb code. I put in the code, thinking I needed it for VIP,  went with VIP, panicked, bought the first tickets I could find and checked out

Went back to see what else was there, refreshed at least 5 different times, then site went to hell.

I did VIP first and realized you didn't need the code so I went ahead. Immediately after the fact I tried my Nightrain code for shits and giggles - I could only pull up a pair in the 500s, then nothing at all.

I am starting to think on theses stadium tours it is better to wait until they go onsale to the general public because they allocate only so many seats per section. I bet they didn't even have any ga available unless you bought the package. 

I know when I saw the Stones last year I rushed and bought what I thought would be the best seats available after multiple tries. A week after the general sale I saw tons of rows and seats better than mine and was kind of pissed. Not everyone who likes a band are so die hard like us on forums lol and wanting to spend crazy amounts of money for a band that a lot of people thinks is old and past their prime. So hopefully that will leave us with good seats to choose from. I know I am pumped to see what is available in 30 minutes for me.

1 minute ago, James Bond said:

I did VIP first and realized you didn't need the code so I went ahead. Immediately after the fact I tried my Nightrain code for shits and giggles - I could only pull up a pair in the 500s, then nothing at all.

Wow, unreal!

My heart hurts for those getting blacked out!

• Like 1

I tried purchasing GA tickets for the philly and Nj show and couldnt access GA for either one!! I know a lot of others had the same problem. Anybody know if GA will be available for any of the other presales??

I don't post here much but this is so awesome. The ticketmaster site kept bringing up an error message on my laptop. A friend was trying on her laptop and getting the same error message. I tried it on my phone and got ROW 1 (behind the pit) for Orlando!!

4 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

I got stadium floor for Philly so far. Working on Nashville next, where my wife agreed to go see them and take a little vacation as well.

you were able to get GA tickets for philly? Or just somewhere on the floor?