Night Train and ticket sales

VERY IMPORTANT:  I tried to access the nightrain presale on my laptop but had no luck, so I went incognito mode on my phone and it worked!!!  I got great seats for the MetLife Stadium show.  Hope this helps!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AtGame7 said:

Two Club level seats in Pittsburgh for $350. I am very happy with that!

Pittsburgh Mid field, lower level, 134. Very happy with those seats! I just took the first best available because I was afraid to refresh and have the seats be worse. Hell, I was in the very last row on the high end for the Stones, so I literally had the worst seat in the stadium before. Can't wait!

Just now, KeeKat said:

Pittsburgh Mid field, lower level, 134. Very happy with those seats! I just took the first best available because I was afraid to refresh and have the seats be worse. Hell, I was in the very last row on the high end for the Stones, so I literally had the worst seat in the stadium before. Can't wait!

I made an offer in another thread, maybe this one, not sure, to buy a beer for forum members.  You are literally in the section in front of me so look for the dumbass likely wearing a Pens jersey out of season in the section behind you and we'll get a beer.

• Like 1

INCOGNITO WORKS!!!!@! On my laptop

Gillette: Paradise City!!!!!!!!

2 Tickets: 

• Section A3
  •  
  • Row 2
  •  
  • Seats 15,16
7 minutes ago, Tyson said:

VERY IMPORTANT:  I tried to access the nightrain presale on my laptop but had no luck, so I went incognito mode on my phone and it worked!!!  I got great seats for the MetLife Stadium show.  Hope this helps!

THANK YOU

• Like 1

Got Section 3 on the floor, Row 2, seats 1-4.   Course I did the $750 Paradise City VIP tickets.  The presale stuff was all garbage.  Managed to get 8 tickets via the Paradise City VIP.  $6,000 in tickets.  YowZER. 

Was offered something blah in the lower level up in the 100s at MetLife. Tried a second time asking for just GA or floor and got nothing and was offered upper deck. Next attempt everything was gone. I went to try Philly instead and was offered something pretty decent up in the stands off to the side but close. I was just about to purchase them when I tried Metlife again. Was offered 223 and took it. Not the best but at least it's straight on towards the stage. I figure it will be easier to get Philly tix. I'm a bit disappointed but I really shouldn't complain since I have a GA ticket for Friday and a floor seat one section back for Sat in Vegas. Flying out Thursday.

Tried for Philly GA for about 20 min as soon as the onsale and gave up.  Tried on my phone around 10:50 on a whim for best available.  Got center field.  Tried again for GA specifically and got a pair.  Keep trying.  It was Pit Left.  

After 45 minutes of frustration and struggling, I FINALLY got a pair of tickets at MetLife--section 126. Haven't been there in a while so can anyone fill me in on the quality of the view from that section? Hoping to land some GA tickets on Friday and sell these.