Night Train and ticket sales

35 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I've seen the same thing happen too. It's like they say "these people are such big fans, they'll be so excited just to get seats, put out the shitty ones". Then they save the best for later, when casual fans think, "maybe I'll go if I can get some good seats"... It's pissed me off in the past too...

you guys are so dead on with this. So disheartened with this whole thing. Fan club members should get the choice of any seat they want. They should be able to pick off a map. Such bullshit.

I had a really positive experience a few tours back. This exact thing happened, I got 'okay' seats at the presale and WAY better ones came up on the public sale. I emailed Merck (I had his personal email address) and he left me better tickets and backstage passes at will call. It was cool.

But all in all very disappointed today. Here I sit as a nearly 30 year fan with no tickets.

• Like 1

Unable to purchase GA tickets so i just bought 2 tickets for Nashville SecK row 23. I got insurance and if i'm able to score better seats Friday i'll just get my money back on the ones i just got. Hoping not many people buy the vip packages so they can release them friday

How many tickets total do we think they had for each city? Toronto is gone. Any others? Also, I hear what you guys are saying about getting better tickets during the onsale but I am not sure yet of the demand. Prices are not cheap but I could see people getting locked out of the system entirely Friday if there is huge demand especially in places like NY and Toronto where even New-GNR had strong sales. 

5 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Unable to purchase GA tickets so i just bought 2 tickets for Nashville SecK row 23. I got insurance and if i'm able to score better seats Friday i'll just get my money back on the ones i just got. Hoping not many people buy the vip packages so they can release them friday

Have you used the insurance before? If so, what kind of hoops do they make you jump through and do you surrender your tickets to them?

Nose bleeds in San Francisco pre sale. Ouch, I mean super shitty... So, fuck it, I did the Paradise City VIP and got 3rd row center. So I'm as happy as a pig in shit :P

Edited by Axl_Fetish
spelling

4 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Fuck I can't get anything for Seattle I'm flipping out :nervous:

Try on your phone, and try Incognito mode on Chrome/Private Browsing on Firefox. Took a joint effort from me and a friend, in the end I had to give him my code and he got us tickets an hour after the TO presale started. Pretty far from the stage, was sad that we got through to good seats on multiple occasions but couldn't complete transactions for whatever reason.

12 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

How many tickets total do we think they had for each city? Toronto is gone. Any others? Also, I hear what you guys are saying about getting better tickets during the onsale but I am not sure yet of the demand. Prices are not cheap but I could see people getting locked out of the system entirely Friday if there is huge demand especially in places like NY and Toronto where even New-GNR had strong sales. 

Yup. That is a definite possibility as well. No idea how quick these things will sell out entirely. Probably pretty quick once the fuckin scalpers work their magic...

1 hour ago, GnRDuff1 said:

I don't understand.  I have tried so many times.  Were pit tickets in Philly gone within 5 seconds or something?  I don't think I've been this angry in a very long time.  I bought the Nightrain for this presale, and it hasn't helped.  Now they're unable to process my request.  I am so fucking irritated.  Should I keep trying throughout the week in case they trickle them out, or is it a lost cause?  I could just get one of the F level seats and rush the pit and try to jump over whatever barricading device they have

I'm with you. 

13 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Fuck I can't get anything for Seattle I'm flipping out :nervous:

just pulled floor seats and bought em. dont pick "best available" click the Floor or the 150-250 price range- i kept getting shitty seats with "best available"

I have a huge problem with a $20+ per ticket convenience charge...what the fuck? I also want physical tickets not some emailed shit. Friggin' Detroit city.

As an aside, we went and saw Garth Brooks (great showmanship!) last week and paid $80. Every ticket was $80. He sold out 5 shows of 18,000 over 4 days in Hamilton, Ontario. That is how you do it. I doubt GNR will be able to sell 65,000 tickets in financially ruined Detroit. If they can I will eat my Nightrain shirt. Yum. 

1 minute ago, Gordon Comstock said:

I've only got decent tickets a couple times but the site crashes whenever I try to buy them :(

that sucks. others have had success using mobile devices- i had 2 browsers open and when i got the error i switched to another browser incognito mode.

still took me 30minutes of hassling

2 hours ago, KURT19 said:

Detroit, Row 1 of the Club Level Slash side. $125 each with all the fees.  Perfect! Best value in the house.

BTW, I would have paid much much more to get a better position had Izzy and Steven played last night. 

I'm going to this show as well. We are in section 128, which is under the club level. We are on Slash's side as well.

• Like 1