Night Train and ticket sales

21 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Do you Metlife guys consider Section 7 row 5 for $155 decent? Being that everyone was scammed out of GA?

Its a tough call. Think how well you can see a football game from one endzone to the other. You're probably better off being higher if you're that far back. 

17 minutes ago, whedrick said:

Its a tough call. Think how well you can see a football game from one endzone to the other. You're probably better off being higher if you're that far back. 

Gonna try again for the general sale. Have a feeling I will find something much better which will totally defeat the purpose of shelling out $85 for Nightrain. Then sell these.

I don't think I will be too far. The field is not THAT big and the Stage takes up a good portion of it. Now the 200-300 level straight back is another story cos the stadium walls extend deeper the further up you are.  Also sound should be pretty good near the soundboard

Edited by Top-Hatted One

Toronto is a special case, as there was no Montreal show; so you probably had people from the GTA, Montreal, Quebec City, probably peeps from London who didn't want to go to Detroit, etc. all looking for tickets.

I was hoping for a second Toronto show but Foxborough is on the 19th :S

The reunion shows are definitely a sellers market.

I just spent $50 on their "Fan Club" for the "privilege" of being able to access a Section 533R Row 24 ticket in Toronto.

To be honest, I can't help but feel a little ripped off, but this is GNR with Slash back, so fuck it.  :izzy:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ace Spade said:

The reunion shows are definitely a sellers market.

I just spent $50 on their "Fan Club" for the "privilege" of being able to access a Section 533R Row 24 ticket in Toronto.

To be honest, I can't help but feel a little ripped off, but this is GNR with Slash back, so fuck it.  :izzy:

yeah, those are the seats I've been pulling up for hours. I'm just going to wait until the regular sale. We saw GNR at the ACC up top (had seats to London the next night) and the crowd sucked that high and far back. We felt so removed. I like Rogers Centre though.

I have two extra tickets for Giants Stadium 7/23.  Section 117 row 5.  Will let go for what I paid for another gunner . They were nightrain pre sale. Not trying to make money. If anyone has interest let me know 

Edited by jjackette13

I was pretty happy to get tickets, probably because of the fear of not being able to get them.  I didn't care that I had to spend money on the fan club and didn't care the tickets were expensive.

Now, though, I am a bit upset that when I bought tickets the seat map wasn't available so I went with "best available" and now later in the day I see the seat map is available and better tickets available for the same price and depending on your point if view better seats are available for less (further from stage but front row of section).

Why weren't the Night Train subscribers privileged to the best seats or at least the option to select their seats?

Still happy I got tickets, but would love to have the option to get the better seats.

4 minutes ago, axlrosefan4life said:

Can anyone else use the nightrain code to purchase tickets for other shows? I bought Nashville and it's not allowing me to buy New Orleans. 

How many tickets did you get with the code? The code will only allow you to get two tickets.

I got two tickets to giants stadium with the code.  Then was messing around and got acces to paradise city Vip lounge seats.  I said fit. 750 a pop. 

Going to have to cut some costs this month!!! Fuck it 

PARADISE CITY VIP LOUNGE PACKAGE

• One premium reserved seat in the first 10 rows behind the GA Pit!
  • Invitation to the Paradise City Lounge including: hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, beer, wine, and signature cocktails. *
  • DJ rockin' your favorite GN'R hits! 
  • Photo booth set up, GN'R trivia and more! 
  • One parking space per order (where available) 
  • Official Guns N' Roses Paradise City Lounge laminate 
  • Limited edition Guns N' Roses VIP book in custom packaging! 
  • VIP commemorative concert ticket 
  • Early entrance into the venue 
  • Crowd-free tour merchandising shopping
  • Private VIP check-in location with red carpet entrance
  • VIP photo opportunity at red carpet entrance in front of the VIP backdrop to commemorate your night! 
  • VIP Concierge team on-site
  • * Subject to local liquor laws

I'm going to need four tickets for the Philly show, so can someone please explain to me how I can go about doing that without getting fucked over or losing out on an opportunity? As I mentioned already, I literally never buy tickets, so I'm scared I'll miss the chance or whatever. 

Have they announced the date they'll go on sale yet? I didn't see that anywhere.

3 hours ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Any chance they scrap the floor seats and go full GA pit?

Zero chance.  The train has left the station.....I am suprised how small the pit seems for these stadiums though.   Might be a promoter/safety deal???

we are all expecting these tickets to be scarce because of how vegas went, but in reality they will probably not be as hard to obtain. they might pull the same crap as axs and up the prices for the regular sale depending on demand? pretty shrewd marketing. my wallet is feeling pretty light right about now.

Here is the deal- TM handling this is what's bullshit for Nightrain members...TM fucked it up/screwed the fans.  Too bad Nightrain wan't allowed to sell the presale directly.  I'm a Bon Jovi fan club member (you can rip me later but fun shows) and how their fan club handles tix is 100X's better IMO.  Yes it's hard to get tix, but it's possible.  i was able to get PIT only a few times.  They have their pre-sale (BEFORE TM does), and after purchase they email you instructions how to get the ticket.  Generally at each show they have a fan club table set up that is run by fan club staff (the same people at every show), and to get your ticket you need to show up in person with a valid ID and the CC used to purchase.  And yes it's hard/competitive to get the great seats, but they do have an allotment of them.  This beats back the scalpers to a degree, where as TM is in bed with the brokers and scalpers.      

35 minutes ago, Original said:

... where as TM is in bed with the brokers and scalpers.      

So true - probably how a bunch of these shows had tickets on StubHub the day before they were released.  Same thing happened with Springsteen's latest tour in NY/NJ area (with Brooklyn's Barclay's Center being the absolute worst).