Night Train and ticket sales

3 minutes ago, BangoSkank said:

So true - probably how a bunch of these shows had tickets on StubHub the day before they were released.  Same thing happened with Springsteen's latest tour in NY/NJ area (with Brooklyn's Barclay's Center being the absolute worst).

Pretty sure TM and SH are under same corporation....some connection is there.  It's 1 big scam and we the fans just bend over.  I like how a $100 ticket ends up being like $121 after all the "convenience" fees.  Just post the fucking price.  It is so frustrating....makes me wanna grab a beer!

2 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Not to be dense, but how the hell do I do this? I don't have a nightrain account. Do I need to purchase one and then I can get tickets? Is it worth it?

Go to TM and you'll figure it out...although actually, save your $45, no tix left i don't think.  

1 hour ago, Original said:

Here is the deal- TM handling this is what's bullshit for Nightrain members...TM fucked it up/screwed the fans.  Too bad Nightrain wan't allowed to sell the presale directly.  I'm a Bon Jovi fan club member (you can rip me later but fun shows) and how their fan club handles tix is 100X's better IMO.  Yes it's hard to get tix, but it's possible.  i was able to get PIT only a few times.  They have their pre-sale (BEFORE TM does), and after purchase they email you instructions how to get the ticket.  Generally at each show they have a fan club table set up that is run by fan club staff (the same people at every show), and to get your ticket you need to show up in person with a valid ID and the CC used to purchase.  And yes it's hard/competitive to get the great seats, but they do have an allotment of them.  This beats back the scalpers to a degree, where as TM is in bed with the brokers and scalpers.      

Perhaps I'm naive, but I was kind of under the impression that the whole point of the NT membership was to access tickets before the general public, like you described here.

Why did I pay $50 to get a 500 level ticket? I'd probably be able to get that on the 8th right?

3 hours ago, Nintari said:

What do you guys think about row 28, section K? Good enough seats?

69689s.gif

Personal choice.  I would never sit there...I have my preferences and that seat wouldn't work for me.  But again- all personal preference.

Just now, Original said:

Personal choice.  I would never sit there...I have my preferences and that seat wouldn't work for me.  But again- all personal preference.

What's not good about it? My concern is the distance from the stage. Is that close enough to not have to rely on the jumbo trons?

6 hours ago, Amir said:

Try on your phone, and try Incognito mode on Chrome/Private Browsing on Firefox. Took a joint effort from me and a friend, in the end I had to give him my code and he got us tickets an hour after the TO presale started. Pretty far from the stage, was sad that we got through to good seats on multiple occasions but couldn't complete transactions for whatever reason.

I had like 10 tabs open in different firefox/chrome/incognito windows and had my roommate trying on his computer, and after like an hour I was finally able to pull up tickets on my phone. :lol:

49 minutes ago, Nintari said:

What's not good about it? My concern is the distance from the stage. Is that close enough to not have to rely on the jumbo trons?

Personally- I would never sit there.  I have my preferences (which I'll spare you).  They are prob fine seats though. 

4 minutes ago, Original said:

Personally- I would never sit there.  I have my preferences (which I'll spare you).  They are prob fine seats though. 

Thanks for the reply. I've gone to a few concerts but never at a stadium so I was worried these were too far away. I really don't want to be so far back that I would need to watch them on some giant screen.

Personally, I hate the idea of seats on a floor/field, so if I can't get GA I always try for lower bowl close to the stage. I'm like 5'4 though so if I don't get up front I need to wander til I have a good view - if I'm confined to one spot with some 6' tall bastard in front of me I'd be pissed :lol:

1 minute ago, Nintari said:

Thanks for the reply. I've gone to a few concerts but never at a stadium so I was worried these were too far away. I really don't want to be so far back that I would need to watch them on some giant screen.

That's the thing- a stadium really messes things up (LOL) for me and my seating preference.  I'm not jugging anyone on their seats, you will be dead center and have a great jumbo view I'm guessing.  Me- I gotta be closer, but that's just me.  I changed Vegas seats a few times....I finally have what meets my standards (LOL).  For arena's I have different standards....I sound like a chick- all high maintenance LOL.  I also scored Soldier Field section B, row 1- which for now I'll keep.  Gonna try to make a pit move at some point since it's a stadium. 

I need 3 tickets, so I can't buy through the pre-sale. I could have gotten floor seats too.

Well, the official sale is Friday. Can't wait. I know I will get tickets because the stadium is so damn big!

God! I'm always excited to see GNR, but now it just feels so amazing to know Axl, Slash and Duff will be on stage together after all these years!

This tour is going to be epic!

I spent the day at work upset over my seat but after l realized This forum has it going on. The party before hand meeting up with friends who love this band as much as i do seeing axl slash duff together again helps put it in prospective for me

:headbang::wow:

For those still thinking of joining the fan club, don't waste your money.   After this whole pre-sale scam now I don't even want to wear the tshirt that came with the membership for the simple fact that if I put it on it will only remind me that Im a chump that got suckered. (Which is a shame because it's a cool shirt.)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ceres said:

For those still thinking of joining the fan club, don't waste your money.   After this whole pre-sale scam now I don't even want to wear the tshirt that came with the membership for the simple fact that if I put it on it will only remind me that Im a chump that got suckered. (Which is a shame because it's a cool shirt.)

Well what a complete and utter cock up. 3 hours, multiple phones and laptops and nothing! I knew when TM took over the fan club ticket sales would be a disaster and all that security shit of ticking lakes, waterfalls and so on drives you mad. I was going to travel from the UK for the NJ show. Strange how it was fan club pre-sale but loads of tickets were on stubhub as I was trying to get mine. There's no way to complain on Nightrain because there is no forum.