Night Train and ticket sales

23 minutes ago, nbarry93 said:

a3ZRtTx.jpg

Just got this email, apparently there's a Spotify presale going on tomorrow (4/7) too. Didn't know about this one. I already have 2 sets of tickets to Toronto, so if anyone wants to.. shoot me a PM and I'll give you that presale code. 

Now that is some smart advertising 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Evan442 said:

They wouldn't let me.  I put it on eBay and Stub Hub at face value and no one is even biting!  I really hope I don't get stuck with a $261.75 ticket.  It's a deal compared to what scalpers are asking for! 

FYI -- while you've priced it to break even, Stub Hub has marked it up considerably. Listing price including fees is $343 for your ticket. Wait until the general sale or put it up on craigslist and you should hopefully move it sooner than later. 

Hey hopefully someone can help me, I'm trying to determine if I got ripped off or not. I was not aware of all this pre-sale stuff when they announced the tour last Friday. I simply went to the arena's website (arrowhead in KC) and bought tickets. I was alarmed at the prices, but I didn't want to miss out so I purchased them. Here is my confirmation email, but considering that everyone (including the radio) is saying that general sale doesn't start until Friday morning, I'm worried I've been scammed or way overpaid

OnlineCityTickets.com
We have received your order!
ORDER #:  
Guns N Roses
Arrowhead Stadium
Event Date: Wed. Jun 29, 2016
TICKET INFORMATION*
Section: Upper Level 341 Row: 11
Notes: 
Ticket Quantity: 2
CUSTOMER INFORMATION

Order Total
$347.55

1 hour ago, AnEskimo said:

Hey hopefully someone can help me, I'm trying to determine if I got ripped off or not. I was not aware of all this pre-sale stuff when they announced the tour last Friday. I simply went to the arena's website (arrowhead in KC) and bought tickets. I was alarmed at the prices, but I didn't want to miss out so I purchased them. Here is my confirmation email, but considering that everyone (including the radio) is saying that general sale doesn't start until Friday morning, I'm worried I've been scammed or way overpaid

OnlineCityTickets.com
ORDER #:  
Guns N Roses
Arrowhead Stadium
TICKET INFORMATION*
Notes: 
CUSTOMER INFORMATION

Order Total
$347.55

I don't know the prices yet but looking at the map, those are nose bleeds and I wouldn't think they would sell for that price. I'd say you were ripped off. Either way, you should check into it because that price point just isn't right.

OnlineCityTickets.com
ORDER #:  
Guns N Roses
Arrowhead Stadium
TICKET INFORMATION*
Notes: 
CUSTOMER INFORMATION

Order Total
$347.55

I'm seeing Tix for $150 and less in the upper level and that's with the Nightrain membership. I'm lower level section 117 and I paid less than $330 per ticket.

Edited by 31illusions
  • Like 1

OnlineCityTickets.com
ORDER #:  
Guns N Roses
Arrowhead Stadium
TICKET INFORMATION*
Notes: 
CUSTOMER INFORMATION

Order Total
$347.55

Are you confident that that was the official arena marketplace? I ask because right under the logo it says "resale marketplace" suggesting that it's another StubHub, Vivid Seats, etc...

The tickets themselves are probably fine (not fake or anything) but the price you paid suggestes you got ripped off based in the appropriate Ticketmaster pricing.

• We are a resale marketplace.
  • Prices may exceed face value.

This site is not owned by any venue.

That is what online city tickets says, so yes a reseller.  I am seeing tons of reselling sites pop up on facebook and twitter.

4 minutes ago, theconspirator said:

HELP ASAP

Bought Nightrain and when I applied the code to Ticketmaster it said Thanks or whatever, but when I search for tickets it says "Sorry, no tickets match your search" even when I click Best Available. What the hell is going on?

Welcome to the club!

13 minutes ago, theconspirator said:

Has this happened to many people? Did you reach out to Ticketmaster? Hoping I didnt just get screwed out of $45

It just means the Presale allotment for night train members is gone.

they don't open up all the seats contrary to what some believe. They put aside a limited amount and they are gone. Don't worry though as the selection was shit to begin with. I did the 85 dollar package and it was a total waste. I got pit tickets at face value through a citicard Presale instead.

3 minutes ago, Stiff Competition said:

they don't open up all the seats contrary to what some believe. They put aside a limited amount and they are gone. Don't worry though as the selection was shit to begin with. I did the 85 dollar package and it was a total waste. I got pit tickets at face value through a citicard Presale instead.

Think I'll get a refund? I sent Ticketmaster an email. Gonna try the facebook presale tomorrow. 

Just got an email tonight from Live Nation with the presale code .... conveniently this is days after I convinced myself to get a Nightrain membership and tickets over the weekend. :max:  If I can find better seats tomorrow, anyone know what the odds are of me being able to sell the ones I got the other day at face value (MetLife Stadium, section 126)?

25 minutes ago, ZABA said:

Just got an email tonight from Live Nation with the presale code .... conveniently this is days after I convinced myself to get a Nightrain membership and tickets over the weekend. :max:  If I can find better seats tomorrow, anyone know what the odds are of me being able to sell the ones I got the other day at face value (MetLife Stadium, section 126)?

I would just try and exchange them; it's what I plan on doing if I'm in the same predicament tomorrow.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/returns.html

2 hours ago, Stiff Competition said:

Jesus O.o

On 4/2/2016 at 9:00 AM, born2boogie said:

So we do this Nightrain scam and can't get tickets to shows......which is the whole purpose for joining...honestly what a joke.

And they tweeted/facebooked how Nightrain members getting first access to tickets, the night before the Troubadour gig. Can't tell me they didn't know a ton of people would join specifically for a shot at that gig. Total bullshit.

• Like 1

in case anyone can use it not sure if it works for all venues.

Guns N' Roses -
Not in This Lifetime
spacer.gif
Friday, August 12
CenturyLink Field
Presale starts:
Thursday, April 7 at 10am
Presale ends:
Thursday, April 7 at 10pm
Use Password: BACKSTAGE
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, PITBOSS said:

in case anyone can use it not sure if it works for all venues.

Guns N' Roses -
Not in This Lifetime
spacer.gif
Friday, August 12
CenturyLink Field
Presale starts:
Thursday, April 7 at 10am
Presale ends:
Thursday, April 7 at 10pm
Use Password: BACKSTAGE

Is this for the Spotify pre-sale later this morning?

Thanks to those with the password help. It sadly looks like I'll have to get scalped to get the PIT ticket I want. I was in at 10:00 but did not receive the option for the spotify or live nation code until 10:06, at which time it was too late! Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow. I empathize for those of you who paid for password and didn't get the Tix you wanted.

9 minutes ago, Dick Jagger said:

Thanks to those with the password help. It sadly looks like I'll have to get scalped to get the PIT ticket I want. I was in at 10:00 but did not receive the option for the spotify or live nation code until 10:06, at which time it was too late! Maybe I'll get lucky tomorrow. I empathize for those of you who paid for password and didn't get the Tix you wanted.

general sale tomorrow- and when searching don't go for "best available" - good luck