How did they manage to keep this all a secret?

Few questions...

1. How did they build that museum overnight? Does anyone know if this was really done overnight?

2. How did they keep everyone involve quiet? LOL. Think about it, priting companies (shirts, wristbands), the club, the dancers, production crew for the museum. Seems like lots of people involved.

The pop up was done this morning while people were waiting in line. Peri-scoping showed the trucks unloaded most of it. 

As for a secret, pretty sure only a handful of people knew before we figured it out here a few days ago.  The Troubadour people knew, close friends and family...and maybe a few others.  From my understanding, most insiders knew there was a show but didn't know where.  When we started putting everything together Wednesday night and posted our theory, that's when things started to really seem to move...and more and more information started coming out quickly.  Even up to late last night a lot of insiders didn't know where to get the tickets until about a dozen people started waiting in line at Tower Records....and from that point forward, it seemed to rapidly unveil itself.

2 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

The pop up was done this morning while people were waiting in line. Peri-scoping showed the trucks unloaded most of it. 

As for a secret, pretty sure only a handful of people knew before we figured it out here a few days ago.  The Troubadour people knew, close friends and family...and maybe a few others.  From my understanding, most insiders knew there was a show but didn't know where.  When we started putting everything together Wednesday night and posted our theory, that's when things started to really seem to move...and more and more information started coming out quickly.  Even up to late last night a lot of insiders didn't know where to get the tickets until about a dozen people started waiting in line at Tower Records....and from that point forward, it seemed to rapidly unveil itself.

So full disclosure.  I live on the east coast in the US.  I never had a shot at tickets so this isn't me being butthurt over not getting tickets.

But how in the hell did people know to start lining up at Tower Records before the people on this very forum figured it out.  The GNR sleuths of the universe are on this forum, and some dorks with face tattoos knew to get over to Tower Records to line up the night before??  Come on now. 

3 hours ago, WAR41 said:

So full disclosure.  I live on the east coast in the US.  I never had a shot at tickets so this isn't me being butthurt over not getting tickets.

But how in the hell did people know to start lining up at Tower Records before the people on this very forum figured it out.  The GNR sleuths of the universe are on this forum, and some dorks with face tattoos knew to get over to Tower Records to line up the night before??  Come on now. 

It was by chance.  People heard the rumor that they were playing somewhere tonight so they started cruising up and down Sunset Strip.  A group or two of people noticed several trucks outside of Tower Records unloading equipment and building things outside.  They sat there and watched them for a while and realized that it had to have something to do with G N' R.  That's how the line there began and within a few hours, word got out and that's where people headed.  Early this morning they started to put G N' R posters outside the building and Fernando showed up, and he pretty much confirmed that's where they would get the tickets.

• Like 1

I called the Troubadour day before yesterday, and had a 7-8 minute conversation with a ticketing girl, and I'm 100% convinced that most of the employees did not know what was going on. She thought it was an April Fools prank on the employees by management..It was a masterful job by whoever knew.