Welcome Melissa Reese to Guns N' Roses!

30 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Pitman no... I find that the position totally dilutes the band no matter who it is..

Asha maybe.. I didn't follow the band closely when he was in it but he says he is a huge Gn'R fan. I bet he would have no issues laying back and playing the rhythm guitar close to its original form out of respect for the songs. Most people had an issue with his lead playing right?

then quit whining

42 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

then quit whining

This makes no sense in regards to my reply..

Why don't you quit whining and stop being fucking butt hurt when people don't have the same opinion as you. Not everyone sees things the same way as you buddy.

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

That guy deserves to be ridiculed considering how he harshly ridiculed each and every one of us on this very board, lest anyone forget! 

Yeah I was gonna say the mods were completely fine insulting pitman when he called mygnr a bunch of dildos :lol:

8 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Why don't you quit whining and stop being fucking butt hurt when people don't have the same opinion as you. Not everyone sees things the same way as you buddy.

After reading this board over the past few months I feel that you really should use your own advice more...

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

29 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

After reading this board over the past few months I feel that you really should use your own advice more...

Give me a fucking break. I respect everyone here's opinions. I may disagree and debate over them but I don't start throwing personal attacks over it.  And I certainly don't take it personal when someone disagrees with me. I might think they are wrong but  I consciously try very hard to not state that  because their opinion differs from me. I can be passionate about this band when talking about the topics on hand but I don't start crying over other's opinions and take it so personally.  Some of you need to grow some thicker skin and not get so defensive when your idols are criticized. 

Carry on

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Give me a fucking break. I respect everyone here's opinions. I may disagree and debate over them but I don't start throwing personal attacks over it.  And I certainly don't take it personal when someone disagrees with me. I might think they are wrong but  I consciously try very hard to not state that  because their opinion differs from me. I can be passionate about this band when talking about the topics on hand but I don't start crying over other's opinions and take it so personally.  Some of you need to grow some thicker skin and not get so defensive when your idols are criticized. 

Carry on

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this current line-up is the best ever or that Melissa is necessary for the band in any shape or form and I think that probably every other GN'R drummer would do a better job than FF just like you think.
We both enjoy the same era the most (the ´93 gigs) but your hate towards every member in this line-up that wasn't there during that period gets really tiring after the 20th thread you mention it in...

We get it.
Have a good day, sir! ;)

1 minute ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

Don't get me wrong, I don't think this current line-up is the best ever or that Melissa is necessary for the band in any shape or form and I think that probably every other GN'R drummer would do a better job than FF just like you think.
We both enjoy the same era the most (the ´93 gigs) but your hate towards every member in this line-up that wasn't there during that period gets really tiring after the 20th thread you mention it in...

We get it.
Have a good day, sir! ;)

Get used to it ;) I just want this band to be the best they can be. I KNOW they can be better than this.. and they should be.. As long as I have money invested in an upcoming show I will continue to voice my opinions. 

I have no hate towards Frank. He seems like a great guy.. His drumming just fits in terrible with this band.

No hate for Fortus although the more I find out about him I do think he is a tool and I don't like his style with the band.

No hate for Melissa.. I am sure she is a sweetheart. But still useless in my eyes. At this point I'd vote the other two off the island before her though ;) She has the least amount of negative affects on the songs. 

It truly isn't because they weren't in the band from 85-93 though. I would prefer any of those guys but if it still sounded as good to me it wouldn't be an issue. It just doesn't to me.

You have a nice day as well ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Get used to it ;) I just want this band to be the best they can be. I KNOW they can be better than this.. and they should be.. As long as I have money invested in an upcoming show I will continue to voice my opinions. 

I have no hate towards Frank. He seems like a great guy.. His drumming just fits in terrible with this band.

No hate for Fortus although the more I find out about him I do think he is a tool and I don't like his style with the band.

No hate for Melissa.. I am sure she is a sweetheart. But still useless in my eyes. At this point I'd vote the other two off the island before her though ;) She has the least amount of negative affects on the songs. 

It truly isn't because they weren't in the band from 85-93 though. I would prefer any of those guys but if it still sounded as good to me it wouldn't be an issue. It just doesn't to me.

You have a nice day as well ;)

Fair points! ;)

Edited by youngswedishvinyl

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

yes it does your whinning because a chick is in the band and you don't like pitman either

u make zero sense

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2016 at 11:55 AM, Tom-Ass said:

Sweet and innocent voices were always such a great characteristic and part of Gn'R's sound  :facepalm:

Well duh... that's why Axl uses the mickey mouse voice with GnR and the raspy voice with ACDC.