Welcome Melissa Reese to Guns N' Roses!

:shrugs:

they had two keyboardists during the illusions anyways, and at least she brings some fresh life into this "regroupening". I doubt we'll even be able to hear her anyways, and it's a nicer face to look at than that kiddy gobblin lookin mother fucker.

that being said, good night gang. Tonight's been so freaky and awesome. Holy fuck :lol:

Time to take Shitman off wiki :lol:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bobbo said:

:shrugs:

they had two keyboardists during the illusions anyways, and at least she brings some fresh life into this "regroupening". I doubt we'll even be able to hear her anyways, and it's a nicer face to look at than that kiddy gobblin lookin mother fucker.

that being said, good night gang. Tonight's been so freaky and awesome. Holy fuck :lol:

Time to take Shitman off wiki :lol:

That and the fact that she's probably cheaper.

But I'm surprised they actually got rid of Pitman. Yeah many people complained, but they've never listened to fans before. Were his tweets considered to be that much of infraction?

http://www.alternativenation.net/guns-n-roses-first-female-member/

They have also been at work on other fronts – having produced several remixes and original tracks for the new upcoming album of multi-platinum selling girl-group TLC and Guns n’ Roses (from Chinese Democracy).

Apparantly she worked with Brain on the Chinese remixes.

Edited by IkaruFunk

Lol. Wth is wrong with you?

why are you all sucking up to this girl most of us have no clue about?

Come on, if you know something about her like why we have to adore her now, don't leave us in the dark! Speak up, give us the scoop :lol:

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Come on, if you know something about her like why we have to adore her now, don't leave us in the dark! Speak up, give us the scoop :lol:

hormones.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, killuridols said:

She's hot and not Pitman, therefore, it's an amazing development for many, it seems.  Nevermind that it doesn't really seem to fit to have a young woman in a band of men that made their names decades ago in testosterone fueled hard rock debauchery and are still playing primarily those old songs.  But I digress.... lol

Edited by HuskerTornado

2 minutes ago, HuskerTornado said:

She's hot and not Pitman, therefore, it's an amazing development.  Nevermind that it doesn't really seem to fit to have a young woman in a band of men that made their names decades ago in testosterone fueled hard rock debauchery and are still playing primarily those old songs.  But I digress.... lol

Hot?

:facepalm: