The **Official** Fede Appreciation Thread

1 hour ago, gnrstuffcoolyea12 said:

There is but one man we have to thank for tonight. His god-given talent for Periscoping provided us with a top-notch glimpse into the legendary Troubadour - a place where mere mortals could only dream of being on this fateful night. However, Fede's sheer presence alone may have been the biggest contribution of the night. He guarded his people across the street to the sidewalk without any fear or hesitation. And even when the guards "closed the sidewalk", he continued to lead his people to safety. And while he was doing all of this, he never forgot his duty to update those watching at home what the current song was, along with his frequent set-list reminders...IN TWO DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!!

Maybe Fede isn't a man at all. Maybe he is just a beacon of all of our imaginations coupled with our greatest hopes and dreams. Or maybe, as rumors have stated, he is the handsome and fearless leader of one of the most infamous secret societies in modern times - Team Brazil. Others say he is a direct decedent of Gandhi, born of a virgin, and can turn Mickey into Rasp. His teachings and ways (known as Fedeism, from the Book of Fede) have provided inspiration to many, including up-and-coming Periscopist Damian, to help overcome any hardships (low batteries) and to follow your heart no matter how bad your wi-fi connection may be.  

Though not much is known about the man they call Fede, there is one thing about him that we can all be sure of...Fede is Legend.

Fede Bless you all...

Out of likes, but i'd give you ten of them if I could! :axl:

6 hours ago, gnrstuffcoolyea12 said:

Maybe Fede isn't a man at all. Maybe he is just a beacon of all of our imaginations coupled with our greatest hopes and dreams. Or maybe, as rumors have stated, he is the handsome and fearless leader of one of the most infamous secret societies in modern times - Team Brazil. Others say he is a direct decedent of Gandhi, born of a virgin, and can turn Mickey into Rasp. His teachings and ways (known as Fedeism, from the Book of Fede) have provided inspiration to many, including up-and-coming Periscopist Damian, to help overcome any hardships (low batteries) and to follow your heart no matter how bad your wi-fi connection may be.  

Though not much is known about the man they call Fede, there is one thing about him that we can all be sure of...Fede is Legend.

Fede Bless you all...

Hilarious. :lol:

Yeah, I did read some ungreatful guys bitchin about Fede speaking spanish last night.

I considered Fede kind of annoying (cause he was annoying, no because he spoke spanish), but... that's the reason I didn't follow his periscope.

That's all bitching people had to do.

"Free will" I think they call it.

Edited by Cughall'a

6 hours ago, gnrstuffcoolyea12 said:

There is but one man we have to thank for tonight. His god-given talent for Periscoping provided us with a top-notch glimpse into the legendary Troubadour - a place where mere mortals could only dream of being on this fateful night. However, Fede's sheer presence alone may have been the biggest contribution of the night. He guarded his people across the street to the sidewalk without any fear or hesitation. And even when the guards "closed the sidewalk", he continued to lead his people to safety. And while he was doing all of this, he never forgot his duty to update those watching at home what the current song was, along with his frequent set-list reminders...IN TWO DIFFERENT LANGUAGES!!

Fede Bless you all...

Fede was the man with a plan and he came thru brilliantly! :D "FEDE FOR PRESIDENT"

39 minutes ago, Cughall'a said:

Hilarious. :lol:

Yeah, I did read some ungreatful guys bitchin about Fede speaking spanish last night.

I considered Fede kind of annoying (cause he was annoying, no because he spoke spanish), but... that's the reason I didn't follow his periscope.

That's all bitching people had to do.

"Free will" I think they call it.

His annoyance was what got him through all of that and stay firm in his goal of listening to GNR in spite of not having tickets to the show.

• Like 1

You totally lost me at turning Mickey to Rasp, good job :lol: 

1 hour ago, Axl_morris said:

anyone know what the trump joke axl mentioned?

"I'm like Trump, I consult with myself,"

I believe he was refering to picking a setlist, I'm not sure tho.