I Hate Other PPLS Children and Pets. Does this make me Bad?

AdriftatSea

2 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

OH not a Burn. Just joking with Georgy.  We're buddies. That was a joke. Not an insult. 

Btw I like your Sig. Success isn't measured by the amount of money in your bank account. Success is measured by the amount of people that cry at your funeral.

That is some deep shit man. 

1 minute ago, arnold layne said:

Well I have a dislike for society in general. It is such a problem that I can't hold a job or leave the house all too much. 

I hate people. People hate me. It is what it is. 

People don't hate you Arnold; that's just your self-justification acting as a shield to protect you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PappyTron said:

People don't hate you Arnold; that's just your self-justification acting as a shield to protect you.

The truth is most people dont give a monkeys for your average cunt walking the streets, they got their own lives to lead.

19 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Well I have a dislike for society in general. It is such a problem that I can't hold a job or leave the house all too much. 

Arnold I like you. Do you think you could be on the Asperger's Syndrome Spectrum? There is an online test out there with 50 questions. It's what the professionals use. Google it and take it. See if that's maybe your issue. Then you could talk to a doctor and address it. Hang in there!

Have you tried punching the people?

19 hours ago, arnold layne said:

We like you arnold

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AdriftatSea said:

Arnold I like you. Do you think you could be on the Asperger's Syndrome Spectrum? There is an online test out there with 50 questions. It's what the professionals use. Google it and take it. See if that's maybe your issue. Then you could talk to a doctor and address it. Hang in there!

My cousin is autistic. I would suspect my aunt would say something if she thought I was as well. I see her frequently.

But the fact remains. I cannot hold a job. I've been fired constantly and fail to build essential relationships with coworkers and even my family. 

Shit is not good. I live with my girlfriend, losing money because I have no job. I don't even like her anymore. I am tired of her, but I am 24 years old and have never successfully lived independently. How can I move out and start? 

I need to go to the church for help. 

Edited by arnold layne

21 hours ago, arnold layne said:

My cousin is autistic. I would suspect my aunt would say something if she thought I was as well. I see her frequently.

But the fact remains. I cannot hold a job. I've been fired constantly and fail to build essential relationships with coworkers and even my family. 

Shit is not good. I live with my girlfriend, losing money because I have no job. I don't even like her anymore. I am tired of her, but I am 24 years old and have never successfully lived independently. How can I move out and start? 

Arnold maybe your aunt doesn't recognize it because you are lower on the specrrum than your cousin.  Maybe you are getting sick of your gf because she is trying to become dominant over you as you are not bringing money into the house hold. Many with autism cannot deal with being controlled by others. You already dealt with this by your parents and thus don't want to go back. Probably why you are getting sick of your gf. Because she is trying to exert control of you because she is now the breadwinner. Good idea to seak help with the church. Yet tread lightly. They may tell you that you are crazy. I don't think you are. Many that are autistic have done well in this world. Such as Einstein. You are young. Don't give up though. Good idea to go to your church for help.  Just don't let them heavily medicate you.  I think you are better than you think. Many great ppl got fired from a lot of jobs. You just haven't found your nische yet.  You will.  Don't give up yet please.  

On April 5, 2016 at 9:45 PM, arnold layne said:

When did you move to OK Arnold? No wonder you aren't happy. 

• Like 1

About a year ago.

I was lying around my parents' house drinking all the time and sleeping late so I got booted out. I moved to Oklahoma (have family in this state) to get my life together. 

So I got myself a job until Christmas. I quit around the holidays to visit my parents, which was a horrendous idea, moved back to Oklahoma and have struggled to find work since. 

I finally got my old job back, but I will never go home again for the holidays. My parents are extremely disrespectful to my girlfriend, and while she isn't perfect, the amount of bs I've dealt with is unacceptable. 

But yeah, I haven't been able to hold a steady job longer than a year. It is my goal to change that.

37 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

About a year ago.

I was lying around my parents' house drinking all the time and sleeping late so I got booted out. I moved to Oklahoma (have family in this state) to get my life together. 

So I got myself a job until Christmas. I quit around the holidays to visit my parents, which was a horrendous idea, moved back to Oklahoma and have struggled to find work since. 

I finally got my old job back, but I will never go home again for the holidays. My parents are extremely disrespectful to my girlfriend, and while she isn't perfect, the amount of bs I've dealt with is unacceptable. 

But yeah, I haven't been able to hold a steady job longer than a year. It is my goal to change that.

That's too bad your parents didn't like your gf. The holidays are always a stressful time of year for me. I would just as soon skip Christmas except for the part about getting time off from work. 

You will get a job. Don't worry. And maybe it isn't meant to be to stay in one for a long time right now.