I Hate Other PPLS Children and Pets. Does this make me Bad?

AdriftatSea

I absolutely despise children.

I dunno what it is about me. People always say around here 'I hate the idea of having kids, but I love other people's kids', but I just hate them. I don't know how to act around them, they never have anything particularly interesting to say, and in a practical sense they tend to just cause a lot of problems and make messes.

I get why people have kids and like kids, but for some reason I just can't stand them, and haven't been able to my whole life. My mother is a kindergarten teacher, and there were times when I was in my teens and would hang around the classroom. Always was totally miserable. They're basically just tiny people that are narcissistic and stupid.

I was a shitty kid though, so maybe I'm just projecting :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dan H. said:

I dunno what it is about me. People always say around here 'I hate the idea of having kids, but I love other people's kids', but I just hate them. I don't know how to act around them, they never have anything particularly interesting to say, and in a practical sense they tend to just cause a lot of problems and make messes.

I get why people have kids and like kids, but for some reason I just can't stand them, and haven't been able to my whole life. My mother is a kindergarten teacher, and there were times when I was in my teens and would hang around the classroom. Always was totally miserable. They're basically just tiny people that are narcissistic and stupid.

That's kind of scary of you Dan. ?

7 hours ago, The_Original_RK said:

I can understand not liking other people's kids, but why do you hate their pets?! Ha! :P

I have a neighbor that lets his big dog take a big wet dump in my front yard at least once a week.  He picks it up yet I live in a sub-tropical area of the US. Lots of damp, humid weather. No way to get all that off the strands of grass.  For days when I go out to get in my car to leave for work I'm greeted with the most awful smell. 

On 9 April 2016 at 11:22 PM, Dan H. said:

They're fuckin' kids ya big mongo, what do you expect em to say thats interesting, what, peer over the top of a copy of The Financial Times and go 'hmmm, i see Sugar Cane is particularly buoyant today, seems a worthy investment' :lol:  The way to deal with kids right is to just act like a moron, they love it.  Just act like a fuckin' idiot, whatever they say just twist their words and act stupid, they love it.  As luck would have it, acting stupid is my forte, the walk into the wall and bang your head routine, say 'why?' to every question they ask incessantly until they give up, get on the floor like a donkey n let em ride you, pretend to lean on a door and fall, just say the stupidest thing you can possibly think of in any given situation, they love it.  For example, a conversation i had with my niece earlier today:

'Uncle, can i ask you something?'

'No, you have to do 20 press ups first!'

'No!  you do 20 press ups!'

'Alright, i will!'

*only does 6*

'That was only six!'

'Really?  Oh, well you can't tell me what you've got to say then!'

'Can i just tell you anyway'

'Yes'

That was literally a conversation in my life today :lol:  I guess you've just got to have a healthy sense of the ridiculous.  Just be stupid, it works and they'll think you're great for it.  What gets tragic is when they hit 11 and go 'Uncle, you're not normal really are you? :lol:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, AdriftatSea said:

I have a neighbor that lets his big dog take a big wet dump in my front yard at least once a week.  He picks it up yet I live in a sub-tropical area of the US. Lots of damp, humid weather. No way to get all that off the strands of grass.  For days when I go out to get in my car to leave for work I'm greeted with the most awful smell. 

Just get the fuckin' hose out and blast it over the poo spot my love, simples!  Failing that you could just shoot his dog :lol:  Yeah, actually, shoot his dog, fuck it :lol:  Shoot his dog and cook it and bring it around all neighbourly like it's chicken or something.  Shoot his dog, take a picture, tweet it to Ricky Gervais with the caption 'have a bit of that you sanctimonious cunt' :lol:

'Mmmmmm!  The delectable piece has kind of taken my mind off the fact that Rovers been missing all weekend and i found his collar sitting atop next doors mailbox!'

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, AdriftatSea said:

You should go out to his front yard and take a big wet dump at least once a week. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/3/2016 at 1:20 AM, AdriftatSea said:

No. He's been fixed so he doesn't spray. He just mounts the little stuffed animal and dry humps him. I've had cats all of my life and have always had the males neutered. Never had one do this.  

i had a male cat who was fixed but every time my female cats went into heat he would have sex with them. not just go through the motions, the females would make that God awful sound that they make because of the pronged member of the male cat i guess? anyway, for this alone he was a stud in my eyes :)

I don't see a lot of kids. They must keep weird hours. 

Dogs look cool but they terrify me. A greyhound came steaming across almost knocked off my feet. I had a sausage roll in my pocket. Dogs in lifts too. Pitbull lives on the 17th floor. 17 floors of don't bite me in balls you ugly fucker. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, wasted said:

I don't see a lot of kids. They must keep weird hours. 

Dogs look cool but they terrify me. A greyhound came steaming across almost knocked off my feet.

Probably escaped from the local Shanghai butchers :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

On 4/9/2016 at 3:22 PM, Dan H. said:

i'm not going to say hate, that's too strong a word. but i am definitely not a kid person. one of my former co-workers totally called me out, she just flat out asked you don't like kids do you? i guess i was too surprised to answer so she clarified it by saying she noticed when people came in w/their newborns i was never one of the people oohing and aahing over it. i had to agree. i am, however, one who goes over to see any puppy, kitty, full grown dog or cat and ooh and aah over those!

surprisingly kids like me. my theory is that i don't treat them like kids, i don't do baby voices to them, i just talk to them like i would to an adult ( without the cursing if i can help it :P ) there was a girl around the age of 10 or so who would wait for me to get home then want me to go look at things she thought were cool like a bird's nest in a tree or her new bike. the most interesting part to me was she had a beautiful german shepherd called Spirit, he was very cool. he also loved my female black lab ( the love of my life dog ) he'd press up against her giving her the doggy version of a hug.

On 4/14/2016 at 0:49 AM, Len B'stard said:

They're fuckin' kids ya big mongo, what do you expect em to say thats interesting, what, peer over the top of a copy of The Financial Times and go 'hmmm, i see Sugar Cane is particularly buoyant today, seems a worthy investment' :lol:  The way to deal with kids right is to just act like a moron, they love it.  Just act like a fuckin' idiot, whatever they say just twist their words and act stupid, they love it.  As luck would have it, acting stupid is my forte, the walk into the wall and bang your head routine, say 'why?' to every question they ask incessantly until they give up, get on the floor like a donkey n let em ride you, pretend to lean on a door and fall, just say the stupidest thing you can possibly think of in any given situation, they love it.  For example, a conversation i had with my niece earlier today:

'Alright, i will!'

*only does 6*

'That was only six!'

'Yes'

That was literally a conversation in my life today :lol:  I guess you've just got to have a healthy sense of the ridiculous.  Just be stupid, it works and they'll think you're great for it.  What gets tragic is when they hit 11 and go 'Uncle, you're not normal really are you? :lol:

This is true :lol: The other week my nephew said "The person who invented chewing gum must have been a genius cos you can't make it dissappear even in you keep chewing it"

All I said was that person who invented it was called Sir Henry Chewing-gum and he named it after himself. He was pissing himself laughing for a good ten minutes :lol: and him laughing just set me off so we were both cracking up like a pair of divs.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2016 at 8:52 AM, The_Original_RK said:

I can understand not liking other people's kids, but why do you hate their pets?! Ha! :P

:rofl-lol: 

as for me i only hate mean pit bulls who are left to roam on their own unsupervised. where i lived before there was a pretty short fence separating our yards and my neighbor's stupid pit bull jumped it and bit my poor sweet baby black lab in his back. luckily he yelped really loud and i came out grabbed an ax and was about ready to kill this POS dog when my neighbor called him back to his own yard. when my boy was just a pup he stayed in a small fenced in pen. i was always checking on him and thank God i did cos one day i looked out just in time to see a large pit bull jump a tall fence then jump a smaller one and then he was in my yard. i grabbed my puppy went inside and called animal control. they must have issued a warning or something cos i never saw that pit bull out of his yard again. please don't tell me about all the "sweet"  pit bulls out there, i have never seen one and after all i've gone through with mean ones i always have a weapon of some kind at the ready in case one ( or more ) ever tries to hurt my doggy again. where i live now i have not seen any yet...knock on wood!

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 6:49 PM, Len B'stard said:

'Alright, i will!'

*only does 6*

'That was only six!'

'Yes'

I'm not exactly in a thriving or large family unit anyways, so I've always just worried about myself and my mom and dad.

I mean, I know I'm in the wrong here, but the charm of kids just isn't there for me. I don't care about legacy, or spreading genes, or creating life, or anything like that, and I can't recall a time that I ever did.

Maybe I'll have an epiphany when I'm older or something

• Like 1