04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

53 minutes ago, thirdeyeuss400 said:

I hope that by summer they get rid of the dancers, pyro, big screens and just make it a simple, raw, gritty tour or just track down tracy and roberta.

as long as they dont blow the horns, i'm ok with them.

in an ideal world they would be playing the troubadour, Roxy and whisky on a weekly base and make money, but that world has long gone

1 minute ago, downzy said:

First post updated with full setlist and a summary of videos and images from the night.  

Please tag me in posts that include new images/videos and I'll add them to my opening post.

It's been fun staying up with you all watching and discussing the show.  Not going to lie, I like the fact that the show ended by 1:00am EST.  Those late-night west coast shows killed my sleep schedules last few weeks.  

Agreed! Mexican time works much better for me as well!

Here's the end of This I Love and most of Coma 

Wow...who woulda ever thought Coma would actually become a seemingly regular staple on the set? Hope they play that at the show im going to. I also hope Axl does that long scream at the beginning of jungle. He seems to be finally doing that again lately. He hadn't done that since like 2007, right?

I hate to say it but Frank was very good on drums tonight. He seems to  be developing a better feel for the classics especially Coma. That had to be one of the best live performances ever considering how infrequently it was played during UYI tour. I think we have a band again despite missing Izzy and Steven.

Cant wait to see Axl get off the throne. Kinda hoping we get the Appetite monster and some other stadium tricks once the tour kicks off for real. Setlist I'm gonna assume stays the same until we get the b-city arena tour next year. Breakdown is the song I'd die to hear.

• Like 1