04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f9gFWJsdp2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8vSZXwKO_xk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Apple7
Add video, no double post

Glad to hear it was another great show I'll need to watch some videos later on. I'm just going to echo the posts regarding The Seeker it's a good song but they should really be playing one of their own songs. I think it should be Pretty Tied Up or Don't Damn Me if it was to be a deep cut. Hopefully a few more alternatives get added for the stadium shows ( or preferably a couple of new songs :P)

8 minutes ago, Gold top 78 said:

Glad to hear it was another great show I'll need to watch some videos later on. I'm just going to echo the posts regarding The Seeker it's a good song but they should really be playing one of their own songs. I think it should be Pretty Tied Up or Don't Damn Me if it was to be a deep cut. Hopefully a few more alternatives get added for the stadium shows ( or preferably a couple of new songs :P)

They play Seeker because it's a song that Axl can sing without needing to strain his vocals at all. It's basically a break without actually taking a break. That's my take on it anyway.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Wow...who woulda ever thought Coma would actually become a seemingly regular staple on the set? Hope they play that at the show im going to. I also hope Axl does that long scream at the beginning of jungle. He seems to be finally doing that again lately. He hadn't done that since like 2007, right?

I neverf would ave thought, but I am sooo happy about it! Hearing these live version have given me new love for the song.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SWINGTRADER said:

I want KOHD played the old way. Either that or drop it from the setlist. 

The Ritz performance of that song is still my favorite.

I thought I heard him say "Make America Great Again", but I had too many cervesas in me at that point.  I wish I had mainlined alcohol or just not drank beer tonight.  Too crazy of a place to keep trying to go take a piss. 

3 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

I thought I heard him say "Make America Great Again", but I had too many cervesas in me at that point.  I wish I had mainlined alcohol or just not drank beer tonight.  Too crazy of a place to keep trying to go take a piss. 

He is a Trump supporter?! 

2 minutes ago, Changes said:

You scared the shit out of me! 

Most singers and Hollywood types vote left or at least pretend to if they show any indication of political leanings at all.  i prefer that my favorite band not use the stage to get political.  If I were into that, I would be a Pearl Jam fan or something.  

I'll tell you though that every English speaking uber driver I've had here over the past 36 hours has asked me about Mr. Trump.  Questions like "Do you really think he will win?" Or "Are you going to vote for him?"