04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

I love Axl's high notes at the beginning of Nightrain...that's how his falsetto should be, it's strong it has power on the end of it and yet you know he's taking the note screechy high and it sounds great. His voice is there it's just a matter of when he wants to take it there 

0:32-0:43 on that Nightrain video 

Edited by IncitingChaos

Just now, SerenityScorp said:

Axl is lip sync!

Joke

Is it because of the video or echo We can still hear Axl's voice when the mic isnt on His lips?

which video and what time of the video.......he uses a delay on some songs (like jungle, sweet child), so it echoes a bit.....also, the mic has a range that can pickup his voice without him sucking on it :)

4 minutes ago, jpduff said:

For sure! They shall come to South America.

I didn't realize you were from Brasil. You guys are freakin' insane, too.

I know this may be offtopic, but... I know you are having some political convulsion these days. How is brasilian people taking it?

• Like 1

I guess it's easier to get Axl on stage when he has to be wheeled around in a chair. When he can go and do as he pleases It's usually another story. Glad to see them getting on stage on time, long may it last. Although, I read some Coachella reviews that actually complained that they were on time, as if they weren't rock n roll anymore because they don't piss all over their fans... who were probably few and far between at Coachella.

Amazing videos from Nightrain and Estranged -- would be perfect without Ferrer. I'll still complain about him Nightrain wayyy too fast and Estranged he doesn't get one fill correct plus adds fills where they don't belong. Fuck! Bring Matt back. Matt may be a dick but he did amazing on UYI plus he did justice to the AFD stuff live.

• Like 1