04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

24 minutes ago, Gibbo 27 said:

There was a time next show 

The entire crowd seems to be standing there like a tithead with their mobile phones out!

From some of the other clips, I think that I, sitting in Britain, am closer to the stage than some of these poor bastards with the poor seats! Even the screen action is minuscule.

Edited by DieselDaisy

1 hour ago, Cughall'a said:

I didn't realize you were from Brasil. You guys are freakin' insane, too.

I know this may be offtopic, but... I know you are having some political convulsion these days. How is brasilian people taking it?

Thanks for asking! So, three days ago the chamber of deputies of Brazil (kind of a parliament) accepted the impeachment process of the president Rousseff. Now, the process is being analyzed by the Senate. In a nutshell, soon the president will be dropped out. 

In my opinion, the impreachemt process itself is correct, due to several cases of corruption that government is going trough. But, a huge part of the population refers to the process as a coup (especially the left wing), since the majority of the politicians who voted in favor of the impeachment are defendant in divers cases of corruption, especially in Petrobras.

I don't know exactly, but it seems to me that president Macri is doing a good work in Argentina.

Sorry for my poor English!

1 hour ago, iftheworld said:

That was the best Estranged I've heard since 93. It's like they never even split up. 

except frank...i'm sorry, but there speed changes in his drumming. its not as smooth as matt did it. i'm not bashing, but i'm not sure if frank is gettin the vibe/blues of these classic songs.

50 minutes ago, Russel Nash said:

This, i am not bashing US crowds, but it seems like they play way better when the crowds responds.

Yep. Coming from Brazil to see the shows in Vegas was a little weird for me. My experience on the second night was a lot better cause the crowd was way more excited (at least where I was sitting), but the first night was definitely a litte weird. I too don't wanna bash US crowds in any way, it's just different. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The entire crowd seems to be standing there like a tithead with their mobile phones out!

From some of the other clips, I think that I, sitting in Britain, am closer to the stage than some of these poor bastards with the poor seats! Even the screen action is minuscule.

I think in Brazil this is even worse. I think I've mentioned this here before, but the Stones played a couple of shows here recently and Mick Jagger said in an interview it's weird that brazilians now watch the show through their cell phones screens :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Yep. Coming from Brazil to see the shows in Vegas was a little weird for me. My experience on the second night was a lot better cause the crowd was way more excited (at least where I was sitting), but the first night was definitely a litte weird. I too don't wanna bash US crowds in any way, it's just different. 

I'll agree with this...we were about two people behind the rail on Friday in Vegas and all people seemed to want to do was push towards the stage as opposed to rock out to the show. Most people in my area didn't even know what Coma was. Id love to see a show in Mexico or South America! 

8 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I was at Vegas night two in the pit but I agree.  This is why I cannot wait to see Guns in Rio (hopefully) or somewhere similar.  I want that 1993 type of crowd.    

1 minute ago, Black Sabbath said:

Looks like an awesome show. I still think the intro Jungle scream at Vegas Night 2 was the best so far.

No question here.  Blew me away.   A guy I work with was in the upper bowl and he said he thought that scream could rival the album version.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoBucky said:

I'll agree with this...we were about two people behind the rail on Friday in Vegas and all people seemed to want to do was push towards the stage as opposed to rock out to the show. Most people in my area didn't even know what Coma was. Id love to see a show in Mexico or South America! 

I've been saying to everyone that I met in Vegas - we should have a MyGnR Forum meet up in Brazil or Argentina. You guys would be in for a ride! Lol it's definitely a different experience seing shows here. The energy is just insane.

2 minutes ago, Braxon Raine said:

I was at Vegas night two in the pit but I agree.  This is why I cannot wait to see Guns in Rio (hopefully) or somewhere similar.  I want that 1993 type of crowd.    

Awesome!!! See you soon then, hopefully :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bumblecool said:

Please remember that the screens have +- 1 sec delay from the live show. So you hear the voice before Axl starts singing on the screen.

Sound travels slower than light. We can se his singing on the screen before we hear it, depending on how far away from the stage you are. In a big stadium, the natural delay can be very impacting.