04/19/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

5 minutes ago, GNRfan2008 said:

Didn't former Guns manager Alan Niven say that Axl has stage fright pretty bad?

You're right, he did. Although I'm not sure it's actually stage fright or more like him feeling ready to go on stage. He's a complex individual lol

Edit:
Here's Marc Canter's aswer: 

ps. I love this forum! haha

Edited by emybdc

About to head out to Foro Sol, weather has been shit and it rained awhile ago, hope it gets better, also completely forgot to mention this previously but Foro Sol has notoriously terrible cellphone reception so that's potentially bad news for people wanting to follow the show on periscope.

34 minutes ago, Kill_YourIdols said:

About to head out to Foro Sol, weather has been shit and it rained awhile ago, hope it gets better, also completely forgot to mention this previously but Foro Sol has notoriously terrible cellphone reception so that's potentially bad news for people wanting to follow the show on periscope.

do you have an extra ticket mate???

Just now, scooby845 said:

Oh my god... Illusion shirts!! I would go bankrupt here... And If I see well there is Nightrain membership t shirt on the 2nd photo one the left in the middle row...right?

I've been looking at this photos and now I don't think they're official merchandising :/

2 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I've been looking at this photos and now I don't think they're official merchandising :/

Seeing those t shirts with only Axl Slash and Duff ripped away from Steven and Izzy is so disrespectful... I would never buy those... first pic first row...