04/20/16 - Mexico City - Foro Sol

downzy

Ok, We know Izzy tweet about there's no involvement of Him with the april's show is before there's an official announcement Not In This Lifetime tour.

After this last show should We ask Him or makin' a rumour if He's gonna makin' appearence as a guest on the tour? I want to know

Edited by SerenityScorp

11 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Thx for the review

About Fortus. Actually I like the way He play

I like Fortus as well. With this said, I think his influence on Slash's playing is both good and bad:
Good, because Fortus proficency makes Slash "up" his game.
Bad, because (from the videos I've seen) it seems that Slash does a lot more fast pentatonic runs than before, this instead of holding the notes (and bending them in the perfect Slash-manner), and it may be to flash because now there's another really technically skilled guitar player in the band.

I may be wrong about this.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Homefuck said:

I like Fortus as well. With this said, I think his influence on Slash's playing is both good and bad:
Good, because Fortus proficency makes Slash "up" his game.
Bad, because (from the videos I've seen) it seems that Slash does a lot more fast pentatonic runs than before, this instead of holding the notes (and bending them in the perfect Slash-manner), and it may be to flash because now there's another really technically skilled guitar player in the band.

I may be wrong about this.

totally agreed.

this band needs izzy n steven btw :D

Just now, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

totally agreed.

this band needs izzy n steven btw :D

I think that with Izzy and Adler in the band we would expect this run just to be a nostalgic-run only. Not that it's bad. I'd love to have Izzy involved, but he hasn't been a professional musician for about 23 years (my definition of a professional musician in this case is that you can make a living on what you're doing musically; touring, writing or recording- not based on something you did 20 years ago and I don't think that Izzy has made enough profit on his solo records, except the ju-ju hounds, to make a living). So I don't think that we can expect him to be a full-time member of the band. Adler is just a load of trouble, they don't need him. He's a good enough drummer but c'mon. 
My point is: I hope that they will record new music, that would maybe be a possibility with Izzy in the band, but I don't think that would be the case with Adler.

10 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

any video of twat and/or yesterdays?

• Like 2

This has nothing to do with the nostalgia, it's the band, it's the chemistry and the soul. Both Izzy and Steven are awesome musicians in this band. And just witnessing how the individuals has pushed the other individuals to a better level with this 3 man reunion, making it five will be perfect.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

This has nothing to do with the nostalgia, it's the band, it's the chemistry and the soul. Both Izzy and Steven are awesome musicians in this band. And just witnessing how the individuals has pushed the other individuals to a better level with this 3 man reunion, making it five will be perfect.

Well no matter how You deny it. Full classic line up still called as nostalgia except Frank, Fortus N' Reese joins live shows too or They do full reunion shows with new songs

Edited by SerenityScorp