06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

10 minutes ago, dgnr said:

We should all reunite for a pre-party too. Choose an European city, use Ryanair, and there we go. Amsterdam comes to my mind :P 
Or maybe Lisbon, Lisbon would be great haha

Haha! Maybe we should do that! 

Can't wait for our boys to come back to Europe! I hope smaller countries will be added to the tour..

• Like 1

Well ladies and gentlemen, today is the day!!!  I am sitting alone in my house with three dogs and Appetite blaring from upstairs.  My brother is picking me up in 45 minutes and we will then make the drive from GR along I-96 to the D for what will be one of the most epic nights of my life!  I can't believe that in roughly 7 hours, I will be less than 30 yards from Axl, Slash, and Duff together on the same stage in a stadium (without a chair at least) for the first time since I was 6 years old.  Not that it would disappoint me in the slightest if Izzy and/or Steven didn't show up, but can you imagine if either or both of them actually showed up and made the Appetite lineup complete for the first time since 1990?!  Keep in mind that Izzy ventured to Detroit last July to see the Stones at Comerica Park, a show I also was fortunate enough to attend.  

• Like 1