06/23/16 - Detroit - Ford Field (More Pre-Party Info, Pg 10)

downzy

12 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

Z-Lot - 0.50 miles away, usually $20 for events IIRC

I've never had a problem getting a spot on gameday for NFL. 

Sweet, haven't been to Detroit in 20yrs and it was not for an event.  Thanks for the information man!

A little nervous as it is I wont be getting there till like 9:30 if all goes well

Edited by gunsguy

Thanks for the heads up info on the parking. I, too waited too long to get a stadium parking pass and got a little worried about parking options when I realized they were sold out. I think it's all good though. We'll find something.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2016 at 9:01 AM, GNRchickCLE said:

holy smokes your place is DECKED! amazing!

Thank you! It's been years in the works and I've still got ideas I wanna put in place, but I'm very happy with it overall. You're more than welcome to stop by at any point through the day. Many of us will be starting early, but the party will be going all day until as late as 6pm before everyone heads down to the show. I'm only 20 minutes from the venue, so it'll take no time at all to wrap up, hit the road and get there.

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Just a few weeks ago there were barely any seats meaning they held back a ton. Why? I don't know... they shot themselves in  the foot

Fuck you, TM

I truly don't get it. The complete lack of any urgency to move all the seats is beyond me as well.

Oh well............My pre-party is gonna kick ass. I'm just hoping the atmosphere there doesn't beat out the atmosphere at the show :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, coolranchdressing! said:

for some reason when I go to the site now I can't select the seat from the "map" of the stadium. Unlike two weeks ago I could get a better idea of how many seats were available. Or is it just me? 

It's not just you. They released loads of seats a couple weeks back, then removed the seating chart very soon after.

edit-
Figured I'd move this out to the main section since the next GN'R show is in a couple weeks.

3 hours ago, RussTCB said:

It's not just you. They released loads of seats a couple weeks back, then removed the seating chart very soon after.

edit-
Figured I'd move this out to the main section since the next GN'R show is in a couple weeks.

wow---thats pretty bizzare--especially the point where they removed the seating chart!!! that makes things really difficult for fans to buy tickets to know where they want to sit! I was fotunate to buy the tickets 2 weeks ago when they released the lot WITH THE SEATING CHART! 

Seems unfair/poor sales service to remove the seating chart considering how much $$ the tickets are...as a purchaser I would want to know all my options!!! 

RussTCB,

looks like a killer pad you have.  Sorry won't be able to make it to you pre party.  Going to the Tigers game before the show and then going to enjoy the madness around Ford Field before the show.  Thanks for the invite..

10 hours ago, grubby said:

RussTCB,

looks like a killer pad you have.  Sorry won't be able to make it to you pre party.  Going to the Tigers game before the show and then going to enjoy the madness around Ford Field before the show.  Thanks for the invite..

Yeah, I think the Tigers play at 1? If so, that'll carry you right through until it's pretty much time to open the doors at Ford Field. 

I'm hoping most of the Tigers traffic is cleared out by the time all of us leave my place later in the day. 

3 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

Really wish I could do this show, especially considering over seen pit tickets for a good price. It's just too far to consider doing for a Thursday :( Wish it was at least a Friday.

Unacceptable.

• Like 4

I have a GA PIT 2 ticket (Duff side) that I'm willing sell at face value - $285. Since Ford Field uses Flash Seats, I think the easiest thing to do would be transfer through flashseats.com (but I'm open to an easier way if anyone knows of one). PM me if you're interested. I'll still be there, just sitting in lower level. Thanks.

Hey, I just broke my ankle. Have to have surgery and will now miss the the Ford Field Show. 

I'm trying to see if anyone is looking for tickets.I'm in section 319, Row 7, seats 24, 25 and 26 with a parking pass wich I'll just throw in for free. Just looking for face value. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, ll_tj1 said:

Hey, I just broke my ankle. Have to have surgery and will now miss the the Ford Field Show. 

I'm trying to see if anyone is looking for tickets.I'm in section 319, Row 7, seats 24, 25 and 26 with a parking pass wich I'll just throw in for free. Just looking for face value. If anyone is interested please PM me.

Thanks.

It's going to be really hard to sell tickets to this show at this point, but I'll keep any ear out for anyone I know who doesn't have tickets yet. How much is face value for the whole deal?

49 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

It's going to be really hard to sell tickets to this show at this point, but I'll keep any ear out for anyone I know who doesn't have tickets yet. How much is face value for the whole deal?

I've listed all 3 tickets and the Ford field garage parking pass for $148.50

Sorry to post this here, but I ended up getting seats with more friends which I'm now regretting, so I need to get rid of my 2 floor seats. They are section A row 26. I don't want them to go to waste, but I also can't really use them because I'm going with a group of 8 people and I don't want to have to split us up. I'll sell the pair for $300 or best offer. If anyone knows of anyone in need of tickets let me know!  Only two more weeks, cant wait!