06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

1 minute ago, fallglimmer said:

I don't hate it, I just don't get why it's a lock while they rotate Don't Cry and Patience

Probably because they have more fun playing it.  

I get your point though.  Kind of wish they went back to play Down on the Farm if they want a song similar in vocal stylings.  

If I had to guess, Axl needs a song like The Seeker between Don't Cry/Patience and Paradise City.

1 minute ago, sanity_lost said:

I'm an odd one out here. I really like the Seeker.

It's more fun to listen to when you're actually at the event.  Not so much fun when at home and following various setlist.

1 minute ago, downzy said:

Probably because they have more fun playing it.  

I get your point though.  Kind of wish they went back to play Down on the Farm if they want a song similar in vocal stylings.  

If I had to guess, Axl needs a song like The Seeker between Don't Cry/Patience and Paradise City.

Whys that?  He still sucks on Paradise City...and he sings over Slash's intro and fucks up the whistle one way or another every god damn time.  He needs to learn how to fucking sing PC

• Like 1

Just now, downzy said:

I'm fairly certain he knows how to sing, he's just choosing not to sing it the way you want him to.  

True, and good point...but you gotta admit he is fucking terrible on PC still.  Choosing to sing over the intro and blow the whistle whenever he wants is just stupid, it destroys the intro to a truely great song.  

• Like 1

Just now, tsinindy said:

True, and good point...but you gotta admit he is fucking terrible on PC still.  Choosing to sing over the intro and blow the whistle whenever he wants is just stupid, it destroys the intro to a truely great song.  

Yeah, it's not ideal, but it's probably Axl just messing around considering he's probably board as fuck singing that song for the umpteenth time.  

• Like 2