06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

Here's what I can conclude:

- Nightrain is fuckin awesome..the rasp is back!! Now only if Axl improved on RQ, NR, SCOM, PC as well...

- Are people seriously complaining about LALD? Throw out Raw Power and You cant put your arms and Seeker.. and throw in Patience as staple and Don't Cry as well as My Michelle.. 

- Axl dancing on Estranged before Slash's solo...:dance:

- The visuals on Patience are beautiful..:lol:

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

crazy shot dude. Makes me wanna bring my DSLR for the New Orleans show. 

My friend got in with his at the Detroit show and got some crazy good shots 

It was with my Galaxy S7 ? I forgot to bring my camera to this show.

I'll have it for the Nashville show though.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Here's what I can conclude:

- Nightrain is fuckin awesome..the rasp is back!! Now only if Axl improved on RQ, NR, SCOM, PC as well...

- Are people seriously complaining about LALD? Throw out Raw Power and You cant put your arms and Seeker.. and throw in Patience as staple and Don't Cry as well as My Michelle.. 

- Axl dancing on Estranged before Slash's solo...:dance:

- The visuals on Patience are beautiful..:lol:

Damn right, why are some people being so negative? This is something we never thought would happend. Let us just enjoy it, while it last. And let us be honest, maybe there is no more after the last show in August. So please enjoy it while it last.

• Like 2

i thought slash sounded great on it.  plus theres more to it than just sound.  its slash doing it for axl and for us, and axl is out there doing this for slash and us.  it is axl and slash up there together and as far as i am concerned that makes it sound FUCKEN AWESOME

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, lassie said:

Damn right, why are some people being so negative? This is something we never thought would happend. Let us just enjoy it, while it last. And let us be honest, maybe there is no more after the last show in August. So please enjoy it while it last.

Let people say what they want.  The "why so negative - are you even a fan?" crusade is tiresome.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Let people say what they want.  The "why so negative - are you even a fan?" crusade is tiresome.

I wasn´t being negative and because your are a fan that doesn´t mean you have to say that everything sounds awesome, because for me not everything sounds good, but I´m very happy whit the reunion. And I think constructive criticism is positive.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

It's not so much "- are you even a fan?" it's more that it's only the second show of the actual tour and people are moaning that we haven't had Locomotive or whatever yet. 

I never wanted this, I wanted Bucket, Brain and ten more Chinese albums. But right now i'm like a pig in shit, loving every minute of this. Whilst a lot of people who have wanted this for years have their glass half empty. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Nosaj Thing said:

Yes i am a fan, been for many many years, but i enjoy it while some seem to bitch about this or that. And yes it is tiresome all these negative comments.