06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

From everything i have seen, the show was fucking great :):):)

Civil War sounded amazing I think, just like the rest of the Songs.  Incredible concert, I hope for a bluerey dvd :)

Axl and melissa seem to have a good chemesrty as you can see at the final bow :)

2 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Unreal

Oh sweet Richard, I like ya, but dont you dare being louder than Slash. It looks like one of those utterly boring shreding shit metal "battles", hate it so much, all the melody and feeling is lost.

Edited by default_
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Killer quality

Lots of Seeker hate including from Mods who were there. I get it to a point but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Look at how massively happy and into it Slash, Duff and Axl all are from the start of the song. Axl is fucking all over the stage and clearly totally into the lyrics which are really personal to him. Axl is like a different person to the bored performer of 2011-2014 who hid behind the hats, glasses, chains and jackets and moved around 30% as much as this whilst singing clean falsetto.

It's funny, I got into Guns through Appetite as a kid, and it's cool to see these guys playing those songs together again after so long. But after they've finished the world Lifetime tour, i'd personally much rather see them rotating out Appetite songs that have been played to death forever by New Guns and Slash solo, and playing stuff that makes them perform like this. 

I'm no huge fan of The Seeker as a song but to see them enjoying themselves so much is a blast. 

Haha, Axl does that evil Back Off Bitch* laugh at the end of it. Love it XD

*Don't Damn Me

Edited by Jordan Rose
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, scooby845 said:

Why is Axl wearing ACDC jacket??? Well... it's time for complaining and hatred and conspiracies to start once again... 

No seriously?? I am not one of those people who will start a war over that thing - but.... just.... WHY? Why cannot he wear the one like in Tokyo 1992 on Paradise City - the white one...?

Anyway loving the Axl - Melissa interaction at the end!!:P And Slash and Frank at the beginning - Frank seems to be having great relationship with Slash...:lol:

Uhhh. Cuz it doesn't fit. Not everyone can where the same clothes from their 20's when in their 50's

Wow.  Just wow.  That concert was amazing.  Having seen GNR both in 2010 and 2011, this obviously was a totally different experience.  I just can't believe how much better Axl can sound...5-6 years later.  Unreal.

Still in shock.  If the Pittsburgh concert wasn't on a damn Tuesday I'd drive up there and see them again.

By the way, I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but they upgraded everyone from the 400-level seats to 300-level.  So instead of the nosebleeds I sat just below them.  Not bad.  I'm guessing that was due to the fact that this concert sold pretty poorly and the stadium was pretty large.

4 hours ago, lassie said:

Damn right, why are some people being so negative? This is something we never thought would happend. Let us just enjoy it, while it last. And let us be honest, maybe there is no more after the last show in August. So please enjoy it while it last.

It is very peculiar that you can't enjoy a concert if a couple random strangers didn't say they felt it was perfect. 

Why do you let complete strangers control your emotions?

Ive been to around 100 concerts and not one time did a complete strangers opinion of a song (positive or negative) change how I felt about the performance. 

People are allowed to have a different opinion than you do. People are allowed to be honest and say if they didn't like something. One doesn't have to praise everything a band does. 

Just be happy being you, bruh. Don't let strangers control your emotions. Be strong and confident. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

It is very peculiar that you can't enjoy a concert if a couple random strangers didn't say they felt it was perfect. 

Why do you let complete strangers control your emotions?

Ive been to around 100 concerts and not one time did a complete strangers opinion of a song (positive or negative) change how I felt about the performance. 

People are allowed to have a different opinion than you do. People are allowed to be honest and say if they didn't like something. One doesn't have to praise everything a band does. 

Just be happy being you, bruh. Don't let strangers control your emotions. Be strong and confident. 

It is true what you said, but i guess i am easy to get moody. But yes people have the right to say what they want, it just bugs me, that some find little flaws like he has a hat on, or has a few ekstra pund on him, or he misses a note, or Slash playes a little bit different, then we could go on forever. 

But maybe it is just me that reads to much into it. Good day

• Like 2