06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

So you're telling me aside of all those millions he cannot afford two sizes of the same jacket?

He already have a new white jacket, he used in the China Exchange, he used in the shows, but just not in PC.It's his jacket, he uses when he wants, it's simple.

6 minutes ago, downzy said:

They're not making the argument you claim they are.  They're simply stating that we're in the midst of something truly unbelievable considering the context of the last twenty years.  

Can we please stop attributing arguments onto others that are not being made. 

As the owner of this site are you OK with people sharing their opinions of the show, even if they are negative?

And posters are complaining about other posters being negative. BUT 90% of the comments on here have been extremely positive. I've never seen the board this positive before in the 16 years I've been posting. So it seems I'm not the only one who is over exaggerating things. 

6 minutes ago, itsy said:

i cant fault the Estranged performance..  

The performance was great but at the end I found it going too fast, maybe it was my periscope stream, I will have to watch the video to know it.

52 minutes ago, Packersfan#4#12 said:

Wow loved Coma. Growing up my dad always talked about gnr. Its his favorite and my favorite band. My dad was 26 when Axl, slash, and Duff last played together in 93. I'm 26 now and me and my pops will be seeing them for the first time ever July 9th at the Nashville show. Honestly I'll probably leave my phone, and camera at home. I just want to take this all in. Gnr back on top 2016!

this is becoming one of my all time favorites :headbang: