06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

23 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Edit, In fact, I think it's an upgrade to the pits. Thats what happened in detroit

16 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

yeah i paid a LOT of money for VIP ticket in Vegas and there was no backstage meeting :( hoping if i get to go to San Francisco i can find a way backstage :dance:

Well this is the latest I got told:

" They have a guy that walks in the photographers pit and scopes out the audience members. I guess he picks who he wants or who he thinks they might want back there"

And now there's photos:

fansbackstageGnR.jpg

Edited by NorwegianGirl
  • Like 2

The backstage passes is totally "unofficial" and you cant pay for it or anything like that. It either comes down to knowing someone, getting lucky, or being a very hot chick. Literally.

The post above that mentions the guy who walks through the photographer pit and scopes out the crowd, is correct. His name is Andrei and he's part of Axls entourage essentially.

I've been absent from the forum since Vegas cause that trip was too much for me to handle LOL the tour brought me back to life now!

I gotta say that last night blew me away completely. I thought Vegas was freaking amazing and didn't think it could get any better. Axl is sounding so so good, it's unbelievable. November Rain was so beautiful, guess they've fixed the tempos - I thought it was played way too fast in Vegas. 

I also love their more active presence on social media. It's great they're upgrading people to the pits, doing snapchats and stuff. Makes us feel a lot closer to them, which it's pretty unreal for a band like GnR who was basically dead on socia media.

This reunion it's shaping up to be even better than what I've expected. It's a great time to be a GnR fan.

Also, I love seing the people I've met in Vegas going to the shows! Loved the pics of our dynamic duo @Black Sabbath and @Tyler Drama :P

ps. LOVED Axl's "BITCH I'M BACK" shirt. The best he's ever worn (not a very competitive spot tho since he has such bad taste lol)

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

The backstage passes is totally "unofficial" and you cant pay for it or anything like that. It either comes down to knowing someone, getting lucky, or being a very hot chick. Literally.

The post above that mentions the guy who walks through the photographer pit and scopes out the crowd, is correct. His name is Andrei and he's part of Axls entourage essentially.

Ok... so no fan-shirt is gonna do on concert night! Gotta go all the way in with a thight, short dress? hahaha:lol: J/K.

7 minutes ago, Top-Hatted One said:

Working on my biceps as we speak right now!

I too received  the heads up email

this cracks me up!!

5 minutes ago, rendestroi95 said:

Definitely wtf. Sounds like his aunt is one of those anti reunion wackos that used to knock around the gnr boards and flame anyone who mentioned the S word.

1 hour ago, Redout said:

Everyone needs to ignore these stupid trolls who keep commenting on Axls voice. 

I cant be the only one sick of seeing the word mickey on every page and in the chat during every song of every performance, and after every performance, its ridiculous. 

Stop spending your time on here trashing Axl. I come here to read about the band and the shows. I dont have the time to sift through mickey this and rasp that. You guys clearly have too much time on your hands to sit here, trash and put down someone on a website devoted to the band in which you all spend an enormous amount of time on, i mean you must with all the comparisons and such..... 

Simple, if you dont like the way Axl sounds, great! Stop watching the video's sell your tickets to the show you will attend and never come on here again. Thats what a normal disappointed fan would do, move on.

You do realize that discussing Axl's voice is talking about the shows right?

25 minutes ago, Black Sabbath said:

someone is pissed at that guy, saying that he takes people money with empty promises :facepalm:

26 minutes ago, emybdc said:

I've been absent from the forum since Vegas cause that trip was too much for me to handle LOL the tour brought me back to life now!

I gotta say that last night blew me away completely. I thought Vegas was freaking amazing and didn't think it could get any better. Axl is sounding so so good, it's unbelievable. November Rain was so beautiful, guess they've fixed the tempos - I thought it was played way too fast in Vegas. 

I also love their more active presence on social media. It's great they're upgrading people to the pits, doing snapchats and stuff. Makes us feel a lot closer to them, which it's pretty unreal for a band like GnR who was basically dead on socia media.

This reunion it's shaping up to be even better than what I've expected. It's a great time to be a GnR fan.

Also, I love seing the people I've met in Vegas going to the shows! Loved the pics of our dynamic duo @Black Sabbath and @Tyler Drama :P

ps. LOVED Axl's "BITCH I'M BACK" shirt. The best he's ever worn (not a very competitive spot tho since he has such bad taste lol)

I was just wondering a day or two ago.....where is Emely?  Glad to see you!

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, emybdc said:

His shirt said "Bitch Is Back", which is an Elton John song, he's a huge EJ fan!

13 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

His shirt said "Bitch Is Back", which is an Elton John song, he's a huge EJ fan!

Oh really? I did know he's a big Elton John fan, but this is not the first time I get too excited about GnR and start seeing things... In Vegas I saw Slash on top of Axl's piano during November Rain LOL

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, emybdc said:

Oh really? I did know he's a big Elton John fan, but this is not the first time I get too excited about GnR and start seeing things... In Vegas I saw Slash on top of Axl's piano during November Rain LOL

yep...good  times in Vegas.i'm still going to try and go to the San Francisco concert because these shows are getting better and better :headbang:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

What I would give to actually see that happen again

The worst thing was I was telling all my friends that that was one of my favorite moments of the show and I was so disapointed that on the second ninght he didn't get up there

Then someone here on the forum, I think it was @tsinindy, pointed out he wasn't really on top of the piano lol

But who knows? Last night Axl introduced Dizzy as he used to during UYI, maybe one of these days Slash might feel nostalgic too

8 hours ago, downzy said:

They're not making the argument you claim they are.  They're simply stating that we're in the midst of something truly unbelievable considering the context of the last twenty years.  

Can we please stop attributing arguments onto others that are not being made. 

Yes. I believe they just wish people would stop nit picking.