06/26/16 - Washington D.C - Fedex Field

downzy

7 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

I never wanted this, I wanted Bucket, Brain and ten more Chinese albums. But right now i'm like a pig in shit, loving every minute of this. Whilst a lot of people who have wanted this for years have their glass half empty. 

Now when Slash and Duff are back it is normal that people are expecting them to sound as good as before, so all 'complaints' are natural reactions. 23 years after last UYI gig most people don't want to hear Frank's takes on classics. We heard that in the last 15 years and it was fun at some point. Now it's time for original.

• Like 1

Just now, Heisenberg said:

Now when Slash and Duff are back it is normal that people are expecting them to sound as good as before, so all 'complaints' are natural reactions. 23 years after last UYI gig most people don't want to hear Frank's takes on classics. We heard that in the last 15 years and it was fun at some point. Now it's time for original.

Yes could be awesome with Steven, but i don't think he is up for a full tour, but it could be nice to see him a few nights. He was awesome on Appetite!

12 minutes ago, Jordan Rose said:

It's not so much "- are you even a fan?" it's more that it's only the second show of the actual tour and people are moaning that we haven't had Locomotive or whatever yet. 

I never wanted this, I wanted Bucket, Brain and ten more Chinese albums. But right now i'm like a pig in shit, loving every minute of this. Whilst a lot of people who have wanted this for years have their glass half empty. 

Well said Jordan.

Why is Axl wearing ACDC jacket??? Well... it's time for complaining and hatred and conspiracies to start once again... 

No seriously?? I am not one of those people who will start a war over that thing - but.... just.... WHY? Why cannot he wear the one like in Tokyo 1992 on Paradise City - the white one...?

Anyway loving the Axl - Melissa interaction at the end!!:P And Slash and Frank at the beginning - Frank seems to be having great relationship with Slash...:lol:

Edited by scooby845
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Why is Axl wearing ACDC jacket??? Well... it's time for complaining and hatred and conspiracies to start once again... 

No seriously?? I am not one of those people who will start a war over that thing - but.... just.... WHY? Why cannot he wear the one like in Tokyo 1992 on Paradise City - the white one...?

Anyway loving the Axl - Melissa interaction at the end!!:P And Slash and Frank at the beginning - Frank seems to be having great relationship with Slash...:lol:

I love that ACDC jacket. I wear their tops too, cos I like them :) 

23 minutes ago, Frey said:

I don't really get it, but thanks for showing us what shirt he was wearing! 

Every zoo is a petting zoo unless you're too pussy to pet a snake/tiger. It's taken me hours to figure it out.

3 hours ago, scooby845 said:

- Are people seriously complaining about LALD? Throw out Raw Power and You cant put your arms and Seeker.. and throw in Patience as staple and Don't Cry as well as My Michelle.. 

It's a matter of taste. I disagree about You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/Raw Power (or Attitude / New Rose). I like the SI punk covers and I think this album should be represented in the setlist. I also like Duff's vocals and it's nice that he has his moment in the show, as Slash has his Godfather solo. 

As for LALD, I think it's an ok song and they perform it very well, but I would prefer something else in its place. And Axl's scream is more than awesome, but I could do without it, because I feel it as a scream just for the sake of it, not coming from the heart of the song like the screams in e.g. Jungle or Out Ta Get Me.

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

That moment between Melissa and Axl there at the end was really sweet. 

And Frank and Slash had a moment as well :lol: They seem to get along really well too. 

And Melissa also gets along great with Slash and Duff. 

Considering this, I'm not seeing people like Frank or Melissa out of the band anytime soon. And it's okay with me, but if they could just add Izzy as well...

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1