06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

4 hours ago, History2010 said:

Im kinda getting worried about the ticket sales. Has Guns ever cancelled a show for low ticket sales? It seems to be selling very slowly and their is a fair few seats still available. 

Looks like it's over 50% sold to me. Pretty good for 2 months before showtime.

• Like 1

Got ahold of TicketBastard today. Swapped out my a Floor A row 19 for Floor B row 12! I'm happy now, but why they didn't offer me those doing the Nightrain presale, I'll never know.

If anyone is unhappy with your seats, check the map, call them & exchange them! It was easy except for the hold time...

• Like 1

On Tuesday, May 03, 2016 at 3:54 PM, baggio86 said:

Any recommendations from locals of decent hotels to stay / cool bars to check out etc? Would be greatly appreciated... I am coming over from Ireland, so will be my first time in KC. Thanks!

Me personally, the Westport district is where the cool bars are. You could find some good eats there too. You may also wanna try some BBQ but I personally think KC style BBQ is overrated. I plan on staying in Overland Park.

On 5/3/2016 at 3:54 PM, baggio86 said:

Any recommendations from locals of decent hotels to stay / cool bars to check out etc? Would be greatly appreciated... I am coming over from Ireland, so will be my first time in KC. Thanks!

I would recommend the Power & Light district downtown.  For the best BBQ in town go to Oklahoma Joe's location just south of downtown.  It's in a gas station but the best BBQ in town.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, baggio86 said:

Thanks guys! 

Yes, I'd also recommend the Power & Light  District downtown, as was said above. Lots of nice hotels, restaurants and bars all in walking distance. Just be aware that the stadium is probably 10 miles east, and a cab ride or Uber will be required (should be easy to get, probably $25-30 cab ride)... The KC airport is also in the boondocks and requires a pretty long cab ride FYI...

Westport is also cool, but I'd personally prefer downtown...

Edited by Fitha_whiskey

On 5/6/2016 at 10:05 AM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Yes, I'd also recommend the Power & Light  District downtown, as was said above. Lots of nice hotels, restaurants and bars all in walking distance. Just be aware that the stadium is probably 10 miles east, and a cab ride or Uber will be required (should be easy to get, probably $25-30 cab ride)... The KC airport is also in the boondocks and requires a pretty long cab ride FYI...

Westport is also cool, but I'd personally prefer downtown...

Thanks mate, appreciate the insight! I'll be driving in with my buddy after hitting Vegas and Colorado - road trip... so airport won't be an issue! Hopefully catch you for a beer!

33 minutes ago, baggio86 said:

Thanks mate, appreciate the insight! I'll be driving in with my buddy after hitting Vegas and Colorado - road trip... so airport won't be an issue! Hopefully catch you for a beer!

Nice! Colorado has the legal Mary-wanna if you are so inclined... 

I'm definitely hoping to meet some Forummembers in the parking lot for some beers. I plan on bringing a bunch of beer. I'll have to let people know where in the hell in the huge Arrowhead parking lot I am at the time. But I would especially like to offer some beers to the out of town Gunners! And any other KC Forum members- let's show our out of town guests a good time!

Can't fuckin wait!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Nice! Colorado has the legal Mary-wanna if you are so inclined... 

I'm definitely hoping to meet some Forummembers in the parking lot for some beers. I plan on bringing a bunch of beer. I'll have to let people know where in the hell in the huge Arrowhead parking lot I am at the time. But I would especially like to offer some beers to the out of town Gunners! And any other KC Forum members- let's show our out of town guests a good time!

Can't fuckin wait!

Sounds great man... me and my buddy were planning on beering it up in the parking lot before too - just let me know where you'll be and I'll swing by!

• Like 1

For anyone interested in improving their tickets, I just checked the ticketmaster website and they've opened up some more.  I'm now Floor B row 8.   I got into it with the ticketmaster rep on the phone when changing them this morning.  He said "we only allow 1 courtesy ticket exchange and you've already done this once."  This is just stupid.  I wasted my money on that Nighttrain membership to get the BEST TICKETS and now I've improved them twice...

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 7:51 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Got ahold of TicketBastard today. Swapped out my a Floor A row 19 for Floor B row 12! I'm happy now, but why they didn't offer me those doing the Nightrain presale, I'll never know.

If anyone is unhappy with your seats, check the map, call them & exchange them! It was easy except for the hold time...

Thanks so much for your post! I called TM and they swapped my seat for something closer. I'm very happy. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, A_Random_Hero said:

General admission PIT 1 and PIT 2 tickets are available through Ticketmaster as of this post. Get while the gettins good!

What a joke.  I spent the extra money for a nighttrain membership so I could get the best seats.  There were no PIT 1 tickets available in the pre-sale, but now months later they are available?  Ticketmaster sucks.