06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

1-3.PNG1-2.PNG3-3.PNG

Received this email from the stadium. Thought the parking lot map might be helpful for communicating where to meet.

I am not the least bit concerned with what the weather may do as long as it doesn't affect the show itself. My own comfort is not even a consideration for something like this. The best way I can express my outlook is the same way Duff did, when he described his thoughts while smoking crack with Slash on the MGM plane: "This is going to be awesome"

• Like 3

Yeah- I agree. I couldn't care less about getting wet. I just hope there's not a bunch of lightning during the show, where they would have to make the upper decks evacuate or something. 

I plan to get there around 5 when the lots open. I'll have a case of beer on ice in the trunk of my old lady's car, but if anyone else has a cool tailgate setup planned, speak up! The parking lot is huge (for those who haven't been there), but I'd like to meet some of you guys somewhere out in that asphalt jungle... 

• Like 1

On June 20, 2016 at 3:20 PM, A_Random_Hero said:

Any guesses on which hotel they will be staying/partying at? Will they even stay overnight?

They've probably been in Chicago since DC.  Hubbing there for the week and fly in/out of KC Wednesday and after the show back to Chicago.  Have fun everyone tonight! 

Edited by Original

Been mentally checked out of work since Monday morning. We will be rolling in around 5pm tomorrow. Hopefully there will be an established spot to meet by then. It looks like I'll have the opportunity to make someone's day tomorrow. I haven't sold my extra tickets and I'm not going to let them go to waste, so someone is going to get free tickets at the front of Section H unless a miracle happens in the next 24 hours.

40 minutes ago, Jephro Rucastle said:

Been mentally checked out of work since Monday morning. We will be rolling in around 5pm tomorrow. Hopefully there will be an established spot to meet by then. It looks like I'll have the opportunity to make someone's day tomorrow. I haven't sold my extra tickets and I'm not going to let them go to waste, so someone is going to get free tickets at the front of Section H unless a miracle happens in the next 24 hours.

well if you're just giving them away......... * wink wink nudge nudge*:P

I hope you sell them! I bet a lot will be sold between now and right before the concert. I've like triple checked that I have my tickets packed up and we don't even leave til tomorrow morning lol. I'm going to be  a hot mess, no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight. SO pumped. 

12 minutes ago, Spirit said:

It looks pretty good. I'd say about 90% sold.

Yes It does, there was a lot of discussion on how poorly this particular show was selling. It looks like It Is doing pretty good. I would guess that they will most likely average somewhere between 40-50,000 per show when all Is said and done which Is excellent IMO.