06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

Give TM a call! They close for the night in 20 minutes.

They will cancel your paper ticket and send you an electronic ticket.

I agree. The top ticket price should have been $150 plus fees.

Van Halen charged $150 plus fees for their reunion tour and sold out arenas nationwide.

Thanks so much!! I did give ticketmaster a call and they were willing to exchange it to Pit 1, but they said no electronic ticket for the Pit. So at 6:30 instead of heading in, i would have to line up at box office to get tickets. I figured I'd rather be at the front of pit 2 than at the back of pit 1. I do feel really cheated cuz i also spent on Nightrain which came to nothing - they didnt even send me my tee. They didnt give me Slash and they didnt give me Izzy - if Izzy was on rhythm i would have never tried to change  from pit 2 cuz there's no difference between him and Slash. If only Izzy would turn up tom and give us a surprise!

Hopefully, Duff will be in front of me.  I dont want to be stuck in front of that fake guitarist and drummer. 

Thanks again for your advice and quick reply! I really appreciate it!

6 minutes ago, krazejeff said:

It is possible, be nice to them. 

They control the legacy in this, but I called once and they were awesome with me. 

Their fees suck bad though which is the biggest issue I have 

Thanks so much! I didnt realize there was a change fee! duh! How much is it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stizzy said:

Hi Gunners, how early would you recommend turning up if you have GA pit tickets (not VIP) and want a spot right in front? Gates open at 6:30. 

In Detroit the Pit had a lot of room. So unless you absolutely to be on rail there is much point in showing up early.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockphantom said:

Give TM a call! They close for the night in 20 minutes.

They will cancel your paper ticket and send you an electronic ticket.

I agree. The top ticket price should have been $150 plus fees.

Van Halen charged $150 plus fees for their reunion tour and sold out arenas nationwide.

I couldnt agree more. I've been waiting for this my whole life. But I'm in a place where I just can't afford $250 tickets right now. Id love to be front and center, and have mixed feelings about not splurging for them. But I opted for $99 seats and I'm happy to just be in the building. But I have to admit, it burns me a bit that had I not purchased presale tickets, I could be snagging great seats below face value. Which means many casual fans will sneak into great seats and that's annoying. 

Every show makes me just a teeny-tiny bit sadder. The prices suck, of course, but are understandable and I could probably work around them. The middle of the week shows I cannot. The closest show to me (~5hrs) is during the week and I'd have to take two days off work to go... which I can't. So sadness from me.

Those of you who go to the shows, please talk about your experience afterwards.  Yes, we can at times watch the streams and videos but it isn't the same as being there. Please share your excitement and experiences with us who  must live vicariously through you! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stizzy said:

Does anybody know how strict Arrowhead is about the size of ladies' bags allowed inside? The website says 4.5X6.5 inches, but my smallest is 7X8! Would that be a problem?!

I went to the Stones concert last year at Arrowhead, my wife and friend had to bring their purses back to the car. I think the bags had to be clear. I know I saw girls carrying clear plastic bags.

11 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Awesome shot!

If you happen to catch a photo of the actual merch for sale then please post it up in the 2016 Official Merch thread! ??

Excellent shot. It still seems almost surreal that they are back together let alone playing stadiums In 2016. It would be Interesting to find out how much merchandise they are moving on this tour up to this point.

If you want to upgrade your field ticket to pit, all it takes is a call to ticketmaster (from my experience with TM).  I swapped my tickets multiple times as they were the same price as pit tickets. I called in one day and exchanged to pit on duff's side. The only draw was that the tickets would be available at Will Call only. I pulled my field tickets back and got my seats back eventually. I called the next day after I saw the Slash pit side open in addition to the Duff side. They didn't let me into the Slash side the first day I called (about 3 days ahead of the concert), but they offered me Duff side. I called back the next day and got offered Slash side pits of equal value to my 2nd row Slash side field tickets.

Thank the customer service agents for helping you swap to better seats. BUT, make sure to instruct the customer service agent to not let go of your tickets until you secure the tickets you want. That was what I did the second go round to make sure they wouldn't give me shittier seats than I had before contacting them (happened the first call before I saw my tickets were worse in my TM account without notice and I saw my original tickets that I had lost were for sale on the TM map).

Edited by IDonTNeedYourCivilWar

20 minutes ago, lenni19 said:

I hope they dont play the seeker this time. I would like to hear touch to much in the seekers place or something else :)

I am going to express what seems to be  a very unpopular opinion: I like The Seeker...:shrugs:

To be honest, I don't want any AC/DC covers at this point, although I do believe that "Whole Lotta Rosie" or "Riff Raff" will be heard along the way. 

31 minutes ago, oaka said:

I am going to express what seems to be  a very unpopular opinion: I like The Seeker...:shrugs:

To be honest, I don't want any AC/DC covers at this point, although I do believe that "Whole Lotta Rosie" or "Riff Raff" will be heard along the way. 

I like the seeker too, but I thougt it would be cool to hear something diffrent :)

Down on the farm maybe we will be able to hear that :)

1 minute ago, lenni19 said:

I like the seeker too, but I thougt it would be cool to hear something diffrent :)

Down on the farm maybe we will be able to hear that :)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind hearing sth from TSI either. Down On The Farm has always been a favourite of mine and I love Axl's vocals on it. But Hair of The Dog would also be absolutely awesome! 

8 minutes ago, oaka said:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind hearing sth from TSI either. Down On The Farm has always been a favourite of mine and I love Axl's vocals on it. But Hair of The Dog would also be absolutely awesome! 

That would be very nice to hear. Dont damn me from uyi would be also great i think, or so fine i like these songs very much :)

• Like 1