06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm going to see GNR again this Sunday and I'm still jealous of all of you going tonight. 

The struggle is real. 

Ha, dont be jealous i have to wait till they come to europe :)

I hope you have a lot of fun on sunday :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

So wait, Ticketmaster is willing swapping tickets if you want to get in the pit but bought floor tickets???

YES! If tickets are available, TM will let you exchange your seats.

Just call repeatedly if you get "NO" as an answer at first.

Edited by rockphantom

13 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

I'm excited for a night 2 date, I think that will be the first time they dive into an alternate set, but tonight I expect them to stay in cruise control and stay on course with the same set, maybe my Michelle makes the lineup and hopefully a performance of Yesterday's

I tend to agree. I'm gonna be happy even if it's the same list tonight, because they're playing every thing so well... And I haven't seen live My Michelle or OTGM personally since at least 1991, so either of those are gonna light my fire...

15 minutes ago, Muddy said:

I know this is off topic but I was hoping maybe someone could answer this.

I bought tickets when they first came out fir section A1, and I received the actual tickets in the mail weeks ago. A few days ago I tried to upgrade to the pit but they couldn't do it, but they said if I bought the tickets to the pit that they would refund my money for the A1 tickets which they did. My question is are the A1 tickets still good? I looked on the ticketmaster website and they haven't been released back into the market...

id is like to give them to friends or possibly sell them if they are still good but is there any way to know for sure?

So they refunded you for your original tix?  I'm guessing the bar code on the original tix is no longer valid. 

12 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I tend to agree. I'm gonna be happy even if it's the same list tonight, because they're playing every thing so well... And I haven't seen live My Michelle or OTGM personally since at least 1991, so either of those are gonna light my fire...

Exactly, it's going to be great tonight and for each show of this tour. I think anyone that takes part in this is getting to see a glimpse into one of the greatest bands to ever form, as far as successful reunions go this has been top notch minus the guys that aren't involved 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Muddy said:

Yah they refunded me for the original tickets, but I still have them in hand. 

I swapped mine out too. I still have the original ticket, I assume the bar code will not be valid, but you never know!

This is going to be pretty cool  tonight. I'll be wearing my GN'R shirt of course!

shirt.jpg

4 minutes ago, 31illusions said:

I swapped mine out too. I still have the original ticket, I assume the bar code will not be valid, but you never know!

This is going to be pretty cool  tonight. I'll be wearing my GN'R shirt of course!

shirt.jpg

Cool shirt! There won't be many of those around tonight. 

It's been said in other threads, but all this talk of cancelled bar codes & shit- everyone be very cautious buying anything on Craigslist or the parking lot or whatever! I'd just walk up to the window if you need tickets- probably will be some sweet unsold ones right up close at the end...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 31illusions said:

shirt.jpg

That I a great shirt....I remember those.  And they were probably only $20 at the time and I bet people were still bitching at those "high prices" LOL.

5 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

I'm soooo excited for tonight :dance:.......oh, wait.....another show I can't attend nor watch live :facepalm:

Yeah well but you can watch it on periscope

51 minutes ago, KiernanProud said:

This is looking pretty good, right? I mean it's not even a bigger market. Looks to be around 50,000 seats, I'd say the sold close to that. 

Screen Shot 2016-06-29 at 12.28.45 PM.png

VIP A and B are the Civil War Risers?

• Like 1