06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, davhern said:

So if the rule is not to wear a t-shirt of the band you're going to see to a concert, what if I wear my VR 2004 tour t-shirt? :P

Im not sure about a VR tshirt, but if you wear a Izzy Stradlin Tshirt then the security wont let you enter.

Btw im just joking, I don't want Axl to come here and rant at me lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, davhern said:

So if the rule is not to wear a t-shirt of the band you're going to see to a concert, what if I wear my VR 2004 tour t-shirt? :P

Doesn't this rule go out the window for GNR?  I mean, it's been 23 years since the last real tour.  

I'm either wearing my Las Vegas shirt or I'm putting on whatever I buy at the Chicago show.  I don't care if I'm uncool.

2 minutes ago, Use Your Delusion II said:

Doesn't this rule go out the window for GNR?  I mean, it's been 23 years since the last real tour.  

I'm either wearing my Las Vegas shirt or I'm putting on whatever I buy at the Chicago show.  I don't care if I'm uncool.

Yes!  Throw that hipster-ish "rule" right out the window.  Doesn't apply to GNR.  Wear what the fuck you want.   There was a ton of folks in the pit in Vegas with GNR gear.   :headbang:

Edited by Braxon Raine
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Use Your Delusion II said:

Haha.  I guess so...It makes sense though.  Obviously if you're there and shelled out cash for GNR tickets, you're a GNR fan. :headbang:

44 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

That actually is really good!  Nicely done KC :)

Since you're attending Cincinnati show, what do you think from your experience could have Guns been put to Ohio Stadium? I mean has any band ever played there cause it's large...?

And what's the concert history of the Kyle Field in TX or Beaver Stadium in Pennsylvania... Guns couldn't have been booked to play those right? I'm saying this cause GnR plays in the respective cities...

2 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

nope... I am waiting 2017 for an European tour...

Yeah well even Im waiting for the Europe dates, I din't know you shifted to Europe, are you still in contact with Shaggy? you both still friends?

38 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah well but you can watch it on periscope

13 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

im watching not attending but watching live is almost as good :wub:

I know, but the time difference is even bigger when they're in Kansas City, so I need to get some sleep. But I'll be patiently waiting for the European tour and then I'll be there, in the first row with a big smile on my face :wub:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

Yeah well even Im waiting for the Europe dates, I din't know you shifted to Europe, are you still in contact with Shaggy? you both still friends?

yeah well the climate suits me better.. im seeing him in two months!! :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Andy14 said:

I know, but the time difference is even bigger when they're in Kansas City, so I need to get some sleep. But I'll be patiently waiting for the European tour and then I'll be there, in the first row with a big smile on my face :wub:

seen them already once this year but plan on seeing them in San Francisco,  also front row with a big smile. oh and dancing and singing too :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, view said:

Both pits still showing blue, tickets available for those still I guess? 

Yeah it should be, I know for the DC show the pit tickets were even available on the day of the show also, I guess even in Detroit they were available at the box office on the day of the show.

46 minutes ago, davhern said:

I've been to 3 concerts this year with different genres of music than GNR, and I saw more GNR shirts than shirts of the band that was playing. No joke. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

Since you're attending Cincinnati show, what do you think from your experience could have Guns been put to Ohio Stadium? I mean has any band ever played there cause it's large...?

And what's the concert history of the Kyle Field in TX or Beaver Stadium in Pennsylvania... Guns couldn't have been booked to play those right? I'm saying this cause GnR plays in the respective cities...

I'm sure they could have played there...but I'm in Indiana and have no clue if they do concerts at that venue.  The other issue is Columbis is closer to Pittsburgh than Cincy is and farther from Indianapolis, Louisville and Lexington, etc.

20 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

seen them already once this year but plan on seeing them in San Francisco,  also front row with a big smile. oh and dancing and singing too :rofl-lol:

I've seen Axl with ACDC and can't wait to see him with GNR :headbang:. Tonight I had a dream they sang Dead Horse and Perfect Crime haha 

• Like 1