06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

11 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

You're not ;). I'd really add 10 songs to their list. Come on Axl, you can do a longer show :max:

It's only 3 minutes long! Axl Slash and Duff could sit on the stairs. Just them and some acoustic guitars. It'd be an awesome moment. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mandy123 said:

Just got to my hotel, the atmosphere is awesome! Our hotel even gave us gnr tattoos! Took the elevator up and someone was like "everyone going to the concert?" And everyone in our packed elevator was like Yep! 

Reminds me of a cool moment going to detroit  on the interstate from Ohio just across the border into Michigan we stopped at rest stop and everybody in the restroom had gnr shirts on lol.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gorthar said:

Reminds me of a cool moment going to detroit  on the interstate from Ohio just across the border into Michigan we stopped at rest stop and everybody in the restroom had gnr shirts on lol.

Yeah it's bad ass! Lobby playing gnr, they have huge glass vases with toy guns inside and then stuffed on top with roses. They really embraced it, which is awesome. We're heading down to the stadium about 6. Weather looks good right now, I hope it either comes early or holds off, although I certainly won't complain if I get a little wet

• Like 1