06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

2 minutes ago, cremefraiche said:

to be fair ya can't really see a lot. Literally no indication as to how full the seats up the sides are

edit: not that it matters!

True but as Indy said before, it goes from looking empty to packing in at the last minute. Crowd volume tonight says there's a big crowd!

• Like 1

Dude wtf, the last couple o' shows the songs were played only a little bit too fast, but right now they're (or probably Frank is) fuckin' RUNNIN' through Jungle... sounds very lame when it's played THAT fast. It's really fast right now, sadly...

• Like 1

Just now, killuridols said:

he's distracted.

this didnt happen with acdc :max:

I imagine it's a different dynamic with AC/DC though, where he was actually working for someone else and really couldn't afford to stuff up. That said, he still did in some areas, but it goes without saying that it is just the nature of live performances.

This won't be the last time he stuffs up.

1 minute ago, rocco said:

Dude wtf, the last couple o' shows the songs were played only a little bit too fast, but right now they're (or probably Frank is) fuckin' RUNNIN' through Jungle... sounds very lame when it's played THAT fast. It's really fast right now, sadly...

Frank's horrible. Would be happy with Matt or someone else. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rocco said:

I bet if you timed the songs, they are actually very similar in time.  I agree, they are faster than the recorded versions, but let's NOT go there again.  They sound awesome tonight!

Edited by tsinindy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoBrA2168 said:

How did he screw up CD? I wasn't watching.

actually it was like he entered singing a line when he shouldn't have.

4 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

I imagine it's a different dynamic with AC/DC though, where he was actually working for someone else and really couldn't afford to stuff up. That said, he still did in some areas, but it goes without saying that it is just the nature of live performances.

This won't be the last time he stuffs up.

lol i was kiddiiiiiiiiing :lol:

Yes, he did screw up a few times with AC/DC too, very few, like only 2, lol