06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

Just now, JimMorrison4 said:

Just clicked on the first periscope. Heard the end of Live and Let Die and now Rocket Queen. He sounds 2012 bad. Makes no sense why he'd sing AC/DC songs better than his own.

If you are on ZooPort.....there is singing in the audience fucking shit up

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JimMorrison4 said:

Just clicked on the first periscope. Heard the end of Live and Let Die and now Rocket Queen. He sounds 2012 bad. Makes no sense why he'd sing AC/DC songs better than his own.

no way bro.. he sounds way better than 2012.

• Like 2

What's happening my friends. You can all probably see this right now at home but I'm confirming live that Axl isn't sounding good.  I hope he apologizes after the show for having strep throat or something.   Upset that I didn't make Detroit for a better voice and of course Russ's party. 

3 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

Try this one...better sound

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1ZkKzvVrnAWKv

Listening now. He can't hold any notes, struggles to get any sound out... probably the worst he's sounded during the 2016 tour. Hopefully it's just a bad night or just a bad version of Rocket Queen. He sounded way better on every show up to this point.

Edited by JimMorrison4

3 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

What's happening my friends. You can all probably see this right now at home but I'm confirming live that Axl isn't sounding good.  I hope he apologizes after the show for having strep throat or something.   Upset that I didn't make Detroit for a better voice and of course Russ's party. 

It depends on which Periscope you're listening. The Suzanne periscope sounded great before I lost it.