06/29/16 - Kansas City - Arrowhead Stadium

downzy

1 minute ago, pugachev said:

Always has been one of my favorite songs by GNR, even if it is a cover. I dont care. Nothing better than seeing Slash ripping it up on the Double Neck followed by the final bit with Axl drumming up the crowd. Goosebumbs every time.

To be honest when I first heard it in the 90s I didn't even know it was a Bob Dylan song (not that I know his songs) until years later. :lol: 

(okay start facepalming me LOL) 

4 minutes ago, pugachev said:

Always has been one of my favorite songs by GNR, even if it is a cover. I dont care. Nothing better than seeing Slash ripping it up on the Double Neck followed by the final bit with Axl drumming up the crowd. Goosebumbs every time.

Always loved the song and the way It was performed at the Ritz In 88 and on the UYI tour but I cannot get Into the way they are performing It now.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

Always loved the song and the way It was performed at the Ritz In 88 and on the UYI tour but I cannot get Into the way they are performing It now.

Totally agree, only bit I like is the end where Axl does the 'ooo' bits

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cremefraiche said:

there's gotta be some sort of middle ground though, you're allowed to not like, or have an opinion on something without being able to do a better job

Justbecause i dont like the look of a certain house, or car etc, doesn't mean I think I'd be able to build one better

That's a very broad analogy. I mean I get that you wanna be fair but, give me a break. This band could play 125 shows but complaining axl didn't sound right during 10 of them does what for you...?!?!?

Its lame.. Fact point proven 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Well, there's two gentleman available to help out there. If they can't, no one can. So I suggest someone calls them!! And yes, izzy clearly wants to be in this and it's pissed he isn't.. His Twitter has literally said that